X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrett Turbo / CES Manifold Full Setup - NEARLY MINT - No Longer Available

Garrett Turbo / CES Manifold Full Setup - NEARLY MINT

Hey all,

Up for sale is a complete turbo setup in nearly mint condition; would be perfect for an S50. I bought it a couple months ago From a friend who bought all this stuff brand new and then decided to do a v8 swap after 2,000 miles of DD use, never tracked or abused. You can still see the markings on the turbine from when it was balanced. Now I have decided to go a different way on my build as well and could use the cash.

Comes with everything you need (and a silver label ECU if you're doing an E30 like I was) including all the annoying fittings and hoses that you end up spending about 1k on. It's all still partially assembled (turbo to manifold, etc.) so it would be the easiest/fastest turbo setup ever. Will try to keep it together for now since that makes sense but if it doesn't sell complete I'll part it out in a bit. 4500 takes it all.

Components list below:

- Garrett turbo Gt3076 r37. Gt35 small coldside with. 63 hotside 4inch inlet with anti surge 2 inch cold outlet with 3 inch v band and t3 manifold Connection w/proper oil restrictor for application.
    - Oil feed line + adaptor for oil feed from vanos oil line banjo bolt + oil drain line
    - CES Motorsport Steedspeed two-piece manifold with T4 to T3 adapter flange installed
    - 44mm OBX wastegate with dump pipe, v band flanges, clamps, and alternate boost pressure spring
    - Downpipe fitted with 4 bolt flange that will need the v band welded on, v-band flange included.
    - Intercooler and all Piping
    - Passenger side Turbo mount bracket - bottom mount
    - 52 mm tial blowoff valve
    - DEKA 60 lb Injectors
    - Blow through MAF
    - Intake manifold with ICV port plastic welded to avoid blow off
    - Technica tune map
    - Tune maps
    - ARP head studs
    - MLS .140 head gasket
    - Silver label e30 ECU

List Date: 1/18/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Garrett Turbo / CES Manifold Full Setup - NEARLY MINT
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

this is for an M50?
    - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
    Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Originally posted by SLEEPYDUB View Post
      this is for an M50?
      Would pair nicely with an m50, yes.

Comment

Darn, looking for an M20 manifold. Thanks, glws