FS: Wilwood Hydro Ebake - Complete Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Wilwood Hydro Ebake - Complete Setup

For sale is a full hydro ebrake for 4 lug E30s. It includes Massive adapter brackets, Wilwood calipers, braided SS lines, a Wilwood master cylinder, and drift handle. It's barely used and the pads still look new. Comes with nice SS hardware. The handle mounts to one threaded hole that already exists on the tranny tunnel, but it isn't that secure. I would recommend drilling holes and mounting the handle more securely.

This requires deleting your stock ebrake and backing plates, center console, etc. The adapters mount to the backing plate holes so no drilling is required. You have to remove the rear hubs to install, so plan on doing your wheel bearings at the same time. I don't have instructions for install and I don't offer after-sales support. It's an easy install but please be confident in your mechanic skills. Massive Lee might have instructions he can send you.

SOLD, THANKS R3V.

Last edited by Digitalwave; 02-03-2017, 07:46 AM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

So, it mounts on top of the tunnel?

Any pics mounted?
    Derek-

Comment

It mounts wherever you want to put it. I didn't get a pic of the handle mounted before I pulled it. He had it to the left and slightly forward of the shifter.

RISING EDGE

Comment

SOLD, THANKS r3v.
        Last edited by Digitalwave; 02-03-2017, 07:46 AM.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Working...
        X