Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touring Car Revival 2011 (September 9-11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some news,

According to the Tourenwagen Revival website, a large number of DTM cars are expected in September.

Comment

so, anyone going? next weekend!!

Comment

Out, my trip got rerouted. Going to Avanio and some other turd hole locations.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Jeff G. (e30_325es) and I (Jeff H.) will be flying from DC and will be coming up from Stuttgart Saturday morning. Anyone want to meet up either on the way up or at the Ring? We will be staying at RingHaus and renting a ringcar from RentARacer on Sunday night.
          1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
          1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
          1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
            Jeff G. (e30_325es) and I (Jeff H.) will be flying from DC and will be coming up from Stuttgart Saturday morning. Anyone want to meet up either on the way up or at the Ring? We will be staying at RingHaus and renting a ringcar from RentARacer on Sunday night.
            Have fun guys take lots of photos.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Thanks! We sure will.
              1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
              1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
              1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
                me and 2 other guys will be leaving out of Bamberg here at about 5:00 AM or so. You won't be heading our way, but it would be cool to meet up with you guys there. I have no idea where to go as I haven't been there yet, but I am sure it can't be too hard to find where the revival will be.

Comment

Thanks Greg! I've got a new digicam, 16gig memory card, and 2 batteries ready for this trip! I can't wait!

mikeedler, will be nice to meet you and others!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

tomorrow morning!!! can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                    X