Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, and I'd hoped for better - but it's pretty much what I expected. He didn't change through his campaign, why would he change now? He is who he is.

One bright spot will be hopefully infrastructure investment that we desperately need. That is, if he doesn't blow a trillion dollars on a pointless wall..
    Last edited by nando; 01-24-2017, 10:28 AM.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      What you said is nothing at all. Impressive.

Has been that way for millennium. Until now when we bend the definition of things for simply the reason of creating chaos in our social structure.

If there's one thing about you I can admire, it's consistency. It might be consistent lack of knowledge, but at least you're consistent about it. Native American cultures weren't the only with multiple genders. It's pretty much world wide with traditions going back to prehistory. http://nonbinary.org/wiki/Gender-var...ties_worldwide

So...
      AWD > RWD

Comment

It threatens his existence though. I don't know how or why, but it does. Why else would they be so angry about it?
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

If there's one thing about you I can admire, it's consistency. It might be consistent lack of knowledge, but at least you're consistent about it. Native American cultures weren't the only with multiple genders. It's pretty much world wide with traditions going back to prehistory. http://nonbinary.org/wiki/Gender-var...ties_worldwide

So...
          Ok, so mental exercises in distorting the view of your personal "gender identity" somehow trumps what you came out of the womb with? This is the fucking bat shit crazy stuff I and millions of Americans are sick and tired of. Your plumbing does not lie. You might have issues about it mentally, but it doesn't change what you are born with.

People are allowed to be different and do things that aren't traditional of their sex. Most people can do this without getting all bent out of shape about identifying as a man or a woman. Ask the typical female investment banker, female construction worker, male nurse, stay at home dad. 99% of them are not confused about the plumbing they have.

Any attempt to create something outside a binary gender system is an attempt to legitimize a mental health condition. Sorry. Just how it is.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            It threatens his existence though. I don't know how or why, but it does. Why else would they be so angry about it?
            Angry? LOL. Pot, meet Kettle.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

What an incredibly closed minded view of the topic.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Angry? LOL. Pot, meet Kettle.
                I'm not the one who wants the government to legislate what people can do with their own lives/bodies.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  What an incredibly closed minded view of the topic.
                  I guess arguing against the laws of physics is open minded.

You know, the problem is that people like you feel that people like me hate anyone who is different or feels different. That's a false and horrible accusation. But changing facts to make you feel better about your own emotional issues does nothing for yourself or others around you.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I'm not the one who wants the government to legislate what people can do with their own lives/bodies.
                    When have I said that? The government (really, society) says you can't murder people.

If I really wanted the government to stop what people do with their own bodies, it would start with gauges and crazy ass piercings. But if you want to fuck your body up, go for it.

Same for drugs. Have at it. That's your own body, do LSD. I don't give a fuck. But if you show up at a hospital needing help, you pay for it, not me. Why is this so difficult to understand?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You have to pay for it in one form or the other, You want Homeless to overrun everywhere and have your taxes go to moving them and rehousing them? Or do you want to pay a little extra taxes so they dont become homeless in the first place through the inability to pay for health care, or other services.

I would much rather pay extra taxes to have a clean, healthy, city not overrun by homeless.

You are blinded by ignorance and cannot see the big picture.

And on the gender thing, why the fuck do you even care? No one is going up to you, or your daughter/son, and telling you to be a different gender. It literally comes out as blind hate for people, 'Mental issues' or not.

On an alternate topic, Sleeve you gotta be pretty happy, seems like Trump is adamant about keeping oil workers working for his term, signing lots of pipeline plans.
                      Last edited by Wschnitz; 01-24-2017, 11:45 AM.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        You have to pay for it in one form or the other, You want Homeless to overrun everywhere and have your taxes go to moving them and rehousing them? Or do you want to pay a little extra taxes so they dont become homeless in the first place through the inability to pay for health care, or other services.

I would much rather pay extra taxes to have a clean, healthy, city not overrun by homeless.

You are blinded by ignorance and cannot see the big picture.
                        So are you calling drug users homeless people too? Largely, becoming homeless is a mental condition too. I would much rather pay for programs to help people mentally and encourage them to be functioning members of society.

But the one absolute truth about humans is they only will do something when THEY decide to do it. Professionals know this. 12 step programs highlight the hell out of this. AA's first step is this: "We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable." This means that this statement has to predicate all of the other steps.

Cleaning up the aftermath does nothing for people's mental health. Paying for people to continue to live in denial is incredibly wasteful of financial resources, man-power, and the lives of those who need and WANT help.

And on the gender thing, why the fuck do you even care? No one is going up to you, or your daughter/son, and telling you to be a different gender. It literally comes out as blind hate for people, 'Mental issues' or not.
                        Because the left is forcing their bat-shit crazy ideas down my throat via legislation and executive orders. Plus they are wasting our tax dollars with allowing prisoners to "transition" on our dime. Its just fucking nuts man.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

#smallgovernment
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Yeah, sure, he purposely tried to ruin this country. So awful - recovered from the disastrous GWB administration economic collapse, killed OBL, brought healthcare to millions of people. so terrible! what was he thinking?
                            Navy seals Killed Bin Laden, from years of recon and intelligence from other agencies including the Military.

Obama just took credit

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              Navy seals Killed Bin Laden, from years of recon and intelligence from other agencies including the Military.

Obama just took credit
                              They just took initiative and took action themselves? Just launched an assault on a compound in a foreign country?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                They just took initiative and took action themselves? Just launched an assault on a compound in a foreign country?
                                I see you, using this logic you can blame GWB for all the deaths of civilians in Iraq, amirite?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X