X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mil Car Shows

We got 2 Mil car shows coming up.

This weekend at Spangdahelm.
    Motor Weekend Spangdahlem. Gefällt 949 Mal · 4 Personen sprechen darüber. A Car & Bike Show for Everyone no matter what you Drive or Ride....

Then the Ramstein car show is on 20 Aug I think. I haven't been up to Ramstein for awhile so I'll probably check that out.

Most probably saw this already,

"The 86 Vehicle Readiness Squadron Booster Club will be hosting our annual Car, Truck and Bike Show on 20 August 2011. We have Pre-registration going on right now, until 14 August 2011, The cost is $15 per vehicle. Registration on the day of is $20. If you want to pre-register Please contact us at the emails below and we will send you all the information. This Car show is open to everyone, Americans and Germans. We have the information for getting Germans on base for the event.

We have a table at the KMCC Food Court every Wednesday and Thursday from 1100 to 1300, until 14 August. You can always stop by there and get more information or register you vehicle.
    THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO PRE-REGISTER !!!!
    You can also show up the day of (20 August 2011) and Register your car, Be there between 0500-0930 to ensure that your car, Truck or Bike can get in.

This event is for EVERYONE. If you don't have a vehicle to put in the show please come out and have a great time. There will be a Car Bash and food along with a kinder area for the children. Did i mention a RAFFLE !!!

PLEASE Spread the word !!!

If you have any questions or need anything else please feel free to contact me at DSN 480-4525/Comm. 06371474525.

Or write an email on here or to Nick_Carshow@yahoo.com -or- Jared_Carshow@yahoo.com

THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!"
    Last edited by e30guy; 08-09-2011, 10:52 AM.

I'll be at Ramstein that will check in on show, being held at KMC?
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I read on another forum that it will held on Kapaun by the hobby shop/vehicle inspection area. $2 entrance fee $5 families
      Ramstein r3v'rs can probably chime in on the details.

Comment

All depends on what hotel they have us in...We were bus'd to Trier recently arg painful crewrest.

Comment

They're also doing free dyno runs.

Comment

Turnout to the Spang show wasn't too bad. There were more cars I think then last year. Hobby shop brought out their dyno and as mentioned, pulls were free. BMW turnout was :(. There was at least one e30 representing which I did not confirm if it was a real Hartge H27. A few e92s/e92m3s and a e36M3. e92m3s sounded pretty awesome on the dyno.

Comment

I wonder what my stock 318 touring would pull on the dyno after all these years of abuse.
              Advanded Delphin Division
              My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

USAF auto skills has a dyno now? Wow who is running NAF/MWR now to justify that expenditure?

Comment

It would be cool to see what our e30s are pulling.
                  I have no idea how the dyno was justified but I think its awesome they have one and I am sure they will make their money back. Tuning will be the big money maker.

Comment

here in Bamberg at the 4th of July annual car show they have some German shop from about 50km away (Schweinfurt area)set up their own portable dyno and charge I am pretty sure it was 50 dollars for 3 runs on it.

was atleast 20 people a few years ago that put cars on it

Comment

$50 is a pretty good price for 3 pulls. I am sure the hobby shop will charge a bit more then that though.
                      Heading up to the car show at Kapaun this Saturday. Before that though I want to hit up the Baumholder and Ramstein junkyard to see what goodies they have.:D

Comment

Damn, I didn't see this post. I've been posting on milteknik.com about this show. I'll be up at Kapaun with both my cars.

Nürburgring info

Comment

Ramstein has no cars, they're through a rotation and just crushed their old lot
                          Advanded Delphin Division
                          My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Yeah I know, I went the day after they crushed! damn they crushed 300 of em and left squat.

Headed to ring tomorrow and Spang yard as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X