No announcement yet.

......and boom goes the build. Saving an OG car. gK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sexy welds and new parts. the strut housings and subframe along with calipers are getting coated the same color red as the eyeballs.

faint in, throttle out.

Comment

gk, crème fraiche, BMW, drifting, hooning, e30, turbo, m50, swap, batman, gopro,

just some hooning around
      Last edited by 86325LSD; 02-06-2015, 02:38 PM. Reason: opps forgot no embedding
      faint in, throttle out.

Comment

This thing is sick man, glad you got her back!

Comment

This car will be up for sale in the next two-three weeks to fund my LLC. Keep an eye out for the 4Sale add. I will post the link from R3V here as well and wont list it anywhere else for the first 2 weeks once it goes up. I have done a bunch of work over the winter including interior, suspension, and a rebuilt head, custom cams, and an MLS with ARP just because I had them laying around. Even more power than before.

Save your tax refunds and paychecks boys and girls.
          faint in, throttle out.

Comment

car is back up for sale again after putting a bunch of work and time into it this summer. Christmas fund time.. The craigslist add is based on my old for sale add here on r3v and i tried to remove and update things that have changed since i last sold it and bought it back.

faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Sigh.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

come buy this car Dan!!!
                faint in, throttle out.

Comment

car is located in NJ now
                  faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                    Sigh.
                    I know of an outstanding bodyshop in Manassas that would really take care of this car. Just have to pony up at least the sell price for body work. Haha.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

officially 4 sale on the forum only... craigslist jerks didn't appreciate this. I had a bunch of craigslist kids offering swapped Honda's for trade, and insulting low balls and just hated on the rough exterior. It needs 2-3g in body work. I'm aware and being upfront, and its why I'm not asking 10K+.

$6500 OBO --- Come for a test ride, and make me a reasonable offer.

faint in, throttle out.

Comment

well I've been a stranger on here but the car is still in my garage...mostly neglected.

Not much has changed since my last post, other than i got engaged and am planning a wedding...did i mention that?... and i rarely drive it now as the blow by issue is for real. It still runs and drives and is a blast but the motor needs to come out and be gone once over. I have a spare m52 short block laying around, but haven't had the time, space or energy to work on it.

Just for interest.... here is the other project that I've been spending most of my time and money on but is also going nowhere fast since the wedding planning began.....and surely isnt going in this car.

faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Dry sump?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

dry sump for the world!
                            faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Working...
                            X