No announcement yet.

M-Tech Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh interesting. Thanks for the reply. Anyone know what the full mtech 1 kit included from BMW. I know front and rear valence, spoiler, side skirts. Seats were optional I believe. What else. Other than the steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check this post
      I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
      DB vert plastic bumpers
      OEM Keys
      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
      91 ic Calypso 3.1
      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I named it red guy..

winter.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello M-techers,
          Posting everywhere I can. I'm in need of a front M-Tech 2 bumper, if you know of any leads who's selling one pls contact me so I can get my car back on the road.
          Thx in advance.

Comment

Looks like I joined the club somewhat unintentionally... very-elderly-owner-selling-old-BMW-belonging-to-expat-son sort of bargain that I just couldn't pass up...

Japan-delivered 11/1988 320i M-Technic II Sedan with 63500kms on the clock
            Auto trans
            14" weaves, 45mm F/Struts
            No other M-Tech goodies
            Comfort Seats

Car has been sitting for 18months+ and is riddled with minor annoyances (snapped key in door, broken bonnet cable, small dent in boot lid, rear window motor, antenna, etc.), but the M-Tech kit is complete, genuine, and BMW-fitted and the body is as rust-free as I've ever seen an E30 be.

The plans for this one are somewhat restrained, at least until my other E30 projects are wrapped up;

+ Fix minor annoyances
            + M20B25 from E34 parts car
            + 51mm F/Struts with lowered springs & shocks
            + 15" weaves or 15" RS038 re-drilled
            + Closed-door re-spray in matching Delphin Metallic 184

Comment

Originally posted by NufnSus View Post
              Looks like I joined the club somewhat unintentionally... very-elderly-owner-selling-old-BMW-belonging-to-expat-son sort of bargain that I just couldn't pass up...

Japan-delivered 11/1988 320i M-Technic II Sedan with 63500kms on the clock
              Auto trans
              14" weaves, 45mm F/Struts
              No other M-Tech goodies
              Comfort Seats

Car has been sitting for 18months+ and is riddled with minor annoyances (snapped key in door, broken bonnet cable, small dent in boot lid, rear window motor, antenna, etc.), but the M-Tech kit is complete, genuine, and BMW-fitted and the body is as rust-free as I've ever seen an E30 be.

The plans for this one are somewhat restrained, at least until my other E30 projects are wrapped up;

+ Fix minor annoyances
              + M20B25 from E34 parts car
              + 51mm F/Struts with lowered springs & shocks
              + 15" weaves or 15" RS038 re-drilled
              + Closed-door re-spray in matching Delphin Metallic 184
              Nice find! Where did you get it? I never saw it listed on any CL or OfferUp. Enjoy it, looks like a fun project.
              1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
              SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
              Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
                Nice find! Where did you get it? I never saw it listed on any CL or OfferUp. Enjoy it, looks like a fun project.
                Probably because you weren't checking in Australia.

Nice find though!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

So, only over a year later and after purchasing one, my "lost" bumper is found!

Up for grabs genuine/OEM Euro spec front M-Tech 2 bumper with carrier and all brackets.
                  Painted diamantscwarz-metallic, overall condition is great except for a few scuffs and scratches from being stored who knows where ;-(

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM, Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
                    So, only over a year later and after purchasing one, my "lost" bumper is found!

Up for grabs genuine/OEM Euro spec front M-Tech 2 bumper with carrier and all brackets.
                    Painted diamantscwarz-metallic, overall condition is great except for a few scuffs and scratches from being stored who knows where ;-(

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM, Thx.
                    BUMP, $850/obo

Comment

IMG_8248 by Kevin O'Brien, on Flickr

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
                      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
                      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
                      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
                      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
                      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
                      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
                      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
                      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Can someone shine some light on the specs/measurements where/how to affix M-Technic badge on the trunk lid, according to "factory/OEM" specs.
                        Thx in advance!

Comment

Still have this if someone in need of a front bumper:

Comment

For everyone who made a m-tech swap, did you get the entire car repainted along with the body kit, or did you just paint the kit in the same color code and put it on the car? Trying to figure out whether it's a good idea to buy an e30 with nicer paint if I plan to make it a m-tech 2 clone anyway.
                            📸 @joyfilledpursuit
                            📖 John 3:16-18

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_marauder View Post
                              For everyone who made a m-tech swap, did you get the entire car repainted along with the body kit, or did you just paint the kit in the same color code and put it on the car? Trying to figure out whether it's a good idea to buy an e30 with nicer paint if I plan to make it a m-tech 2 clone anyway.
                              I havent done mine yet but I am going to repaint the entire car. Partially because my paint is tired, the other part is I want it to match perfectly.
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Can any MT2 experts answer this question for me? What badging was on the original MT2 fitted e30s from the factory in Europe? Was it an M badge on the front grille and an M badge followed by the model on the back trunk? I’m aware there was a different “mtech” badge on the US cabs from factory, but I’d like to have (close to) an exact clone of a euro spec MT2 coupe from factory. Someone asked this earlier in this thread but it wasn’t answered. Thanks!
                                Last edited by midnight_marauder; 11-22-2019, 03:55 AM.
                                📸 @joyfilledpursuit
                                📖 John 3:16-18

Comment

Working...
                                X