No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering selling my body to pay for college/ new brakes.

It'll probably be much less dangerous to find myself a nice, big sugarmomma to take care of me though. That's okay. I will submit.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I'll help you out. I can start by you sucking my dick pretty lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Got a raise today, and I still love my job.
        the accountability part.
        I am directly responsible for my guy's performances,
        so I'll end up doing a little less work and paying a little more attention to other's work to cover my own ass.
        No more room for preventable mistakes, which was probably was management's plan anyway.
        That's a really, really, really hard transition to make, and I wish you luck and wisdom.
        You're not one of the guys anymore. You'll have to watch what you say at break, be aware of who's not pulling their weight (instead of just cursing and doing their share), you're responsible and you'll have to fix it..

There's nothing wrong or sinful in being management, but it's a crap-load harder mentally and emotionally than just being the guy that's best at the job. Your job now *isn't* to be the best at the job, it's to pick the guy that is, get him out of bed, get him to work and give him space to impress you. All while not being his buddy, his bank manager or his father.

And sometimes you get to show the guys that you're the best and always have been. That's fun too, but it's not your job anymore.

Then you go work for the government...

Comment

I thought I had 3 banked vacation days left to burn, but apparently I have 6 of them, so this past week was my last 5 day week until the end of the fiscal year. 4 day weeks from now thru April 4th. :D:D
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
            I thought I had 3 banked vacation days left to burn, but apparently I have 6 of them, so this past week was my last 5 day week until the end of the fiscal year. 4 day weeks from now thru April 4th. :D:D
            Xmas came early for you!!!

At the wife's request we just watched the first Fast and the Furious movie.
            Now she's hunting around to find #2 on our cables on demand network.

Comment

ETA: My compensation for additional responsibilities is in the form of 1/2 hour of OT each day. Not required to work it, just added to the pay.

So management realized how much a half hour of OT works out. Basically, its more than 2/hr and less than 3/hr average dollar increase.

Now they are saying they may want to just go to $1/hr raise.

I told them honestly how I felt about that. If you had come to me originally with $1/hr I would have been OK with it. But don't give me a raise then turn around and cut it in half.

I'm not too worried about it though, this company has taken very good care of me in the 3 years with them. In return I take care of them. I have an excellent relationship with my managers and can speak freely with them.

Still, frustrating to even hear that they are considering going back on the deal, whether they do or not.
              Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 02-06-2016, 09:01 PM.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

;D

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

You know whats crazy? My friend is the nephew to one of those guys, plus he's the cousin to rupert grint. Met both of them. Cheery folk

Concerning my earlier post, if this was 5 years ago...i am disappoint

Comment

Chopping up Jalapeno peppers and I rubbed my nose with out thinking about it..... Fuck my life this shit burns soooo bad! My balls itch too but I'm a smarter man now that's for damn sure..

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      Chopping up Jalapeno peppers and I rubbed my nose with out thinking about it..... Fuck my life this shit burns soooo bad! My balls itch too but I'm a smarter man now that's for damn sure..
                      Let's take a trip back in time....

PSA. If you cook with jalapeños, sterilize your fucking hands before taking a piss. Just a usual washing isn't enough.

My moisture missile has ignited into a fiery ball of fury. I tried washing it hastily, didn't work. Nothing fucking works, I feel like that pepper soaked my cock in napalm and lit a fucking match.

So please, if you eat jalapeños, think of your dick.

My wife is laughing at me.
                      Greatest fucking thing I've read all day...

In other news surgery fucking sucks... My fucking toe feels like its gonna fall off.

I fucking warned you! But you didn't listen! WHY DON'T THEY EVER LISTEN!!!!!
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I fucking warned you! But you didn't listen! WHY DON'T THEY EVER LISTEN!!!!!

To fucking ché

WTF is the proper cleansing!! I had to take a piss with no hands haha. While difficult i managed, might have found a new talent to

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Just ditched my $100+/mo 3GB/unlimited everything else phone contract for a $15/mo prepaid plan. No data, but I really don't think I should have internet on my phone anyway, I just waste far too much time on facebook/ig.

Very excited to "reinvest" that money into car parts.

Comment

To fucking ché

WTF is the proper cleansing!! I had to take a piss with no hands haha. While difficult i managed, might have found a new talent to
                            pull down pants, sit on toilet, piss like a girl.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                              Just ditched my $100+/mo 3GB/unlimited everything else phone contract for a $15/mo prepaid plan. No data, but I really don't think I should have internet on my phone anyway, I just waste far too much time on facebook/ig.

Very excited to "reinvest" that money into car parts.
                              It's been so long since we switched to Republic wireless, I forgot just how expensive phones are.

Wife and little bro in law have unlimited talk/text, no data for $10 each. I have 3g data for $25. Only catch with republic is they want you to use WiFi whenever possible to keep data usage down, but they are lenient about it.

Also, on the Sprint network fwiw.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

It's been so long since we switched to Republic wireless, I forgot just how expensive phones are.

Wife and little bro in law have unlimited talk/text, no data for $10 each. I have 3g data for $25. Only catch with republic is they want you to use WiFi whenever possible to keep data usage down, but they are lenient about it.

Also, on the Sprint network fwiw.
                                I went from Bell/Aliant (Probably largest Canadian cell provider) to a local competing company (Eastlink) who started offering wireless service 3 years ago because it seemed cheap... After having to buy a new phone it was pretty much the same price as my last contract, but at least had 3x the data (old phone re-locked itself when I rooted it, and wouldn't unlock again. Still don't understand)

Service was complete shit with Eastlink. I roam everywhere. My house, downtown - even on the waterfront, at work, at the mall, everywhere. Data seems to switch between like 10 different acronym "modes" and 8 of them just don't do anything, so I was always using airplane mode to get it to switch back to a different network that worked (I have way more service issues, but I'm trying to keep it short lol)

Lots of other issues too (destroyed the S5 I bought for like $22/mo tab), but I've been stuck with them for 2 years or so. I noticed this weekend that I've overpaid my bill by $175 now, so I'm going to use that to cover any early termination/tab fee and cut and run.

Best part of the new deal (Besides the car parts money) is that Koodo is owned by Telus, who is partnered with Bell, so I get the same service I used to have. I get 2-3 bars in my house, and a full 4 bars everywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X