X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    :rofl:
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

So, I'm going to meet with a lawyer today to get some papers written up for custody of my daughter. I'm crazy nervous right now. It also doesn't help that I have anxiety. I just know that when baby momma receives those papers, she's gonna come straight to my work and start raising hell. This woman is crazy.

I just hate how it got this way. I have never wanted to hurt anyone and just wanted to stay friendly. I just was sick of how she treated me. Then she started getting violent and attacked me on multiple occasions. Now, she leaves our daughter dirty, unbathed, crappy clothes, with dried shit on her. She won't even get a job since she's been out of Basic/AIT. Hell, she didn't even get a job before. She has all this time to make herself get all dolled up and look pretty, but she wont even make an effort to make sure her daughter is clean or even wiped thoroughly when changed.
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Good luck man.

Not knowing nothing about anything to your situation - how did it get to this point in the first place? Was she at one point a competant person and just fell off the wagon?

I do realize there is two sides to every story, but so often I have seen (and because my father in law worked with Child Services) and heard of how the courts tend to favor the mother even when she's worse off than the father..

Being a parent myself, it kills me seeing this kind of scenario play out, especially when the kid isn't old enough to truly understand what is happening. All they want is a Mommy and Daddy and a happy family.

Hoping you can get your little one in to a better situation then it sounds like your ex is providing.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
          So, I'm going to meet with a lawyer today to get some papers written up for custody of my daughter. I'm crazy nervous right now. It also doesn't help that I have anxiety. I just know that when baby momma receives those papers, she's gonna come straight to my work and start raising hell. This woman is crazy.

I just hate how it got this way. I have never wanted to hurt anyone and just wanted to stay friendly. I just was sick of how she treated me. Then she started getting violent and attacked me on multiple occasions. Now, she leaves our daughter dirty, unbathed, crappy clothes, with dried shit on her. She won't even get a job since she's been out of Basic/AIT. Hell, she didn't even get a job before. She has all this time to make herself get all dolled up and look pretty, but she wont even make an effort to make sure her daughter is clean or even wiped thoroughly when changed.
          fuuuk!!!! sorry to hear all this. good luck man.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post

good luck bro!

Was there any signs she was not the most fit parent before you got her pregnart/pregante/pganant?
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

good luck bro!

Was there any signs she was not the most fit parent before you got her pregnart/pregante/pganant?
              Nope. I was a naive high schooler/ college student and I loved her. So, I was blinded.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Good luck man.

Not knowing nothing about anything to your situation - how did it get to this point in the first place? Was she at one point a competant person and just fell off the wagon?

I do realize there is two sides to every story, but so often I have seen (and because my father in law worked with Child Services) and heard of how the courts tend to favor the mother even when she's worse off than the father..

Being a parent myself, it kills me seeing this kind of scenario play out, especially when the kid isn't old enough to truly understand what is happening. All they want is a Mommy and Daddy and a happy family.

Hoping you can get your little one in to a better situation then it sounds like your ex is providing.
                In the very beginning, she was a good mother. But, then she started doing the stuff that she never did before she was pregnant and couldn't do while she was pregnant. She constantly bitched at me and called me a worthless piece of shit while she did nothing at home all day and didn't have a job for six months. I was working fast food to support both of them and was going broke fast. This job at the bank saved me big time. She was a big tornado of violence/bitchiness/evil. After she moved out, things got a bit better. Still a raging waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles to me sometimes, but I was a free man. When she got back from basic/AIT, I thought she'd be more mature. I was wrong...
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

how did it go today bud?
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    how did it go today bud?
                    Filling out the papers this weekend, turning them in Monday. That will put a temporary order for 50/50 but that we are gonna go for more. Then, she can't leave or anything and she can't take her from me on holidays because they'll be split. The worst part of it all was that I had to give $500, and that's just the first half of the retainer.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

A mouse moved into the Audi while it's been sitting. Locked eyes with the bastard in my trunk.

He also seems to have chewed through the oil pressure sensor wire.

Fuck.

This.

Shit.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        A mouse moved into the Audi while it's been sitting. Locked eyes with the bastard in my trunk.

He also seems to have chewed through the oil pressure sensor wire.

Fuck.

This.

Shit.
                        Laaame!
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

My 2002 came equipped with a complete set of OE mice, sadly once they were eradicated the car stopped working.

Sometimes the mice eat your wiring, sometimes they are hobbyist electricians.

Comment

Put moth balls in and under the car they wont go in it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

only thing that worked for me and my mouse problem.

Expert tools for Canadian gardeners. Find premium lawn care products, fertilizer, grass seed, and pest control at Canada’s leading lawn and garden manufacturer.
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Appreciate all the input everyone!

I'm kind of worried that one is dead in there, trunk kind of smells. Oh well, I'll just pull the interior out while the car is down.

This did motivate me to start on it though! Going to be a while before completion, I haven't even ordered parts yet.

Got it staged though, facing all of my tools, tons of room to yank the driveline and work comfortably.

I think the false firewall is going to have to go. People do singles with it in place, but they have issues with heat. Just seems to make sense to remove it and relocate the battery to the trunk.

No E30 Club
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X