Things to do in Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do in Cleveland

I'll be staying in Cleveland this weekend for a concert. I'm going to try and make it to the Cars and Coffee meet (in my bone stock e30), but other than that what's recommended to do in Cleveland? Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is definitely on the list, but I'm not sure of what else to do. Thanks for the input!

Not sure what you're into but here are some links. If anything at least go to the West Side Market (I'm a food lover though).

The West Side Market is the oldest indoor/outdoor market space in Cleveland, Ohio. This landmark features over 100 vendors and is located in Ohio City's bustling Market District.

http://meltbarandgrilled.com/ (go at an off time if you do cuz it will be packed)
    Since 2010, ILTHY® is a brand that takes a creative spin on sports, pop-culture, and nostalgia to develop items that stand the test of time.

Also, if you want a mall or something Legacy Village and Beachwood mall is the ritzy area though I'm not too familiar with the east side. BTW if you got any e30s or parts for sale hit up Transmission Pros on Pearl and Brookpark, that's my dad's place.
    just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Anything in Ohio City and Tremont is cool and trendy as well.
      just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Thanks, man, I appreciate it! I'll definitely be stopping by your dad's place as I have some m42 parts he may find useful. The West Side Market sounds sweet and so does Ilthy. Thanks again for the info!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Not sure of what all youre into, but Nelson Ledges has a Funday (HPDE) on sunday...ill be there assuming weather holds up....its the last track day of the year. $130 ......six or more 20 min sessions on a old school track...well worth the money... Drivers meeting 9:30am on track 10am-4:30pm

If you have any interests/questions feel free to PM me...

Stephen

Comment

Working...
          X