• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work Nico!

Glad you are back in a BMW.
    http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Subscribed! Excited for the next episode. Love the "Test Road" reminds me of the group of guys we had in college with e30s. I'd think about an m30 swap, little more involved but more tq and period correct!
      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Nisse Järnet View Post
        I think the music adds the right feeling :)
        Thank you! We try to switch it up, but its difficult when electronic is so good :)

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
        Good work Nico!
        Glad you are back in a BMW.
        I missed it dearly. Super stoked on the touring, its way fun. Will try harder this year to make it to D4C

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
        Subscribed! Excited for the next episode. Love the "Test Road" reminds me of the group of guys we had in college with e30s. I'd think about an m30 swap, little more involved but more tq and period correct!
        We have a new location for the more serious tests...pretty excited to show you guys in Episode 4 !

Comment

Nice ride!

Was I the only one who saw "Salt City" and was hoping for Syracuse, NY? :)
          Instagram
          sigpic
          Current: 99 M3
          Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
            Nice ride!

Was I the only one who saw "Salt City" and was hoping for Syracuse, NY? :)
            Wasn't aware that there was another Salt City but good to know! Hopefully it won't mislead too many people

Comment

Originally posted by Styleprojekt View Post
              Wasn't aware that there was another Salt City but good to know! Hopefully it won't mislead too many people
              It's probably just due to my locality. But yeah, Syracuse had a large salt industry which led to the nickname.
              Instagram
              sigpic
              Current: 99 M3
              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

It has been quite a while, but a new episode has been released. Hope you guys like it

E30 Touring EP4 - Where do we go from here?

Comment

Really digging the new intro!
                  -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
                  -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

love it, nice work!
                    feedback: your videographer is nailing the flyovers, rolling shots, montages, etc.
                    your 'handheld' garage filming of the car interior, suspension, etc. could use a little light though.

Comment

very cool! - Thank you

Subscribed -BTW: Your driver's seat looks just like mine :)
                      Last edited by cbouchez; 04-13-2016, 09:42 AM.
                      Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Great video. Thanks for sharing. Would love to make it out to the E30 picnic when mine is ready!

Comment

Just watched the first episode love it man. Picked up a 325e a few weeks ago and was considering doing a series similar, but not anytime soon, got a lot of work to do, but this series is certainly motivation! Keep em coming!

Comment

Been following you guys for inspiration, just recently got an E30 Touring myself. RHD, 5 spd, m20 from the UK.

Awesome videos and nice looking Touring.

Here is mine :)

E30 Touring, Side of the Road by Ryan Topken, on Flickr

DSC_1523 by Ryan Topken, on Flickr

Comment

Hey guys, latest episode is up! Touring is getting a new heart...watch some of the prep steps in the video below

E30 Touring S50 swap Pt.1

Comment

Just watched, good stuff. Did you guys pick up another touring? Is that what I'm seeing at the end of this one?
                                1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                                1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                                bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X