Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
    Great work, really enjoying it.
    If I were to ever do a swap, your videos will be the ones to watch.

Which one are you, or do both of you guys log-in as Styleprojekt?
    I am Nico. I actually have had multiple cars that I have posted under the Styleprojekt name...but I guess it may be time to create a common SCE login for Max and I so that the two are separate from one another.

Comment

I'm really enjoying this series, you guys are doing a great job with it. Looking forward to the next episode!

Comment

Love the series, keep up the great work!

Comment

Episode 8!
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

That was actually my favorite episode to date. I don't know why, but I just really liked the editing and the way it was put together.
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Needs more touring! :) I get excited when I get youtube notifications from SCE. Great job guys!
              Euro S50 Daily Driver: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=279195

Comment

Gah dang guys. Been an intense follower and the music is always sick. I love everything about the series

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
                I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                  Gah dang guys. Been an intense follower and the music is always sick. I love everything about the series

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
                  Thanks for the support :) This is what makes taking the time to make these videos worth it, seeing other people appreciate the final products.

Comment

I'm loving these videos. Thanks for putting so much time and effort into these. I watch so many videos everyday to kill time, it's refreshing to see something like this.

Side note - It's very nice to see an excellent documented video of a 24v swap. It makes it a lot easier to see the steps I'm about to go through.
                    E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

wow

My e30 Tourning
                      ve may bay 2016 - ve may bay di fukuoka - ve may bay di frankfurt emirates

Comment

Working...
                      X