The NE Coastal Cruise PHOTO PAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NE Coastal Cruise PHOTO PAGE

Had a good run up the coast with 5 e30's, after two valve adjustments earlier in the morning. Here they are.

Before the cruise, at my garage, finishing Jeff's (aka Captain Kamikaze) valve job.

Shortly thereafter, we headed to the BK Lounge, perfect for another photo op:

And action shots on the way up:

Had to pull over and let a cop go by, he was following us for a few miles (wonder why Jeff...) ;)

Finally back on the road, heading to Portsmouth and Andy's...

And as a bonus, Andy's bro's retarded sick 944 turbo...

That 951 is sick.

Cool pics of the E30's.

Comment

BK Lounge! HAHAHA
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Wish I could of made it. Damn serpentine belts and differentials that dont
        fit...

Comment

Awesome stuff.

So the BK Lounge is basically a wanna-be Sonic?
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I had a real good time cruisin up the coast with everyone, definetly have to do it again sometime soon....yea my brothers 944 turbo only has 48,000 miles on it...bastard

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
              Wish I could of made it. Damn serpentine belts and differentials that dont
              fit...
              what what? What you mean it doesn't fit?

Andy, that car is retarded. I cried. Tears literally came from my eyes. I hope your brother didn't look out and see some guy in a BMW sitting behind his car crying.

It was a great time, we'll do it again once everyone is settled in and good to go.

PS - Devon, the BK Lounge is a Burger King - you do have those where you are, yes?

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it, looks like a pretty decent turnout.
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

looks pretty gay. glad i didnt go.

;)
                  Dan

Comment

You mom said you were pretty gay while I was taggin her last night

Definately good times had by all on Sunday. Still loving my nice quiet motor after the valve adjustment.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                      PS - Devon, the BK Lounge is a Burger King - you do have those where you are, yes?
                      Yes, but Burger King sucks.

Sonic is the only drive in that is worthy.
                      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                        You mom said you were pretty gay while I was taggin her last night

Definately good times had by all on Sunday. Still loving my nice quiet motor after the valve adjustment.
                        Dude, you must have been the guy leaving when I showed up later on last night - I thought I recognized your car...

And yeah Dan, your mom said you forgot your KY in her room from last week, you should probably pick it up - lord knows there's no natural lubrication when you're involved.

Comment

hmmm if only i knew about it i would have came...to bad i wont be doing any of those any time soon since i dont get my license back until october 10th ERRR fuck this state

Comment

hmmm if only i knew about it i would have came...to bad i wont be doing any of those any time soon since i dont get my license back until october 10th ERRR fuck this state

Comment

Working...
                            X