need top mount manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need top mount manifold

I'm starting to source the parts needed for my turbo project... I have porscde hfm, software, 42lb injectors, and gt35r turbo. I would like to go top mount for this project.. what or where can i get such manifold?
    88 e30/s50 gt35r turbo m3

96 gt4094r turbo m3
    452 rwhp, 455 rwtq at 14 psi 91 octane
    681 rwhp, 684 rwtq at 25 psi E65

Can I ask what benefit do you seek on a top mount manifold that is not offered in a properly setup front mount?
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Do you mean bottom mount? I already have a bottom mount e36 turbo m3... It's a PITA trying to work underneath there... especially when removing the turbo...top mount looks so much easier...

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
      Can I ask what benefit do you seek on a top mount manifold that is not offered in a properly setup front mount?
      88 e30/s50 gt35r turbo m3

96 gt4094r turbo m3
      452 rwhp, 455 rwtq at 14 psi 91 octane
      681 rwhp, 684 rwtq at 25 psi E65

Comment

How often do you remove and install your turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by m3boost View Post
          Do you mean bottom mount? I already have a bottom mount e36 turbo m3... It's a PITA trying to work underneath there... especially when removing the turbo...top mount looks so much easier...
          Oh wow, pure brain fart. I read top mount intercooler.

Wooooooow..... sleep time for me. :p
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I used a 524td (m21) manifold on mine, but the flow isnt as good as the welded custom manifolds. The best you can get would be from http://www.666fabrication.com John there makes extremely good stuff.

Comment

I have a proturbo knock off that I have never used an my plans have changed in the last few months so Its yous for 265 shipped to you. pic upon request.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

He's got an S50...

Comment

Working...
                X