Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo Manifold, Boost Controller, FPR, Fuel Rail, Motor Mounts, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Manifold, Boost Controller, FPR, Fuel Rail, Motor Mounts, etc...

1. NEW Ebay m20 turbo manifold. Top mount, typical ebay type SS manifold with t3 flange for internal wg. I have fit this on my test block and it lines up good. Oil filter with cooler ports will need to be rotated but that's both typical and easy. $105 Shipped CONUS.

8. SBC Dual Boost Controller. I used this back in my turbo days, it’s been sitting for years. The control unit and solenoid, as well as some of the plumbing is included. The harness between the control and solenoid evidently didn’t make it back in the box, but it’s pretty straight forward to wire up as is. The wiring bits might have been saved in my wiring stash, and I’ll continue to look but for now this is what is included. $105 shipped CONUS

edit, here is the manual for the boost controller: http://www.blitzpowerusa.com/techsup...bc_specs-r.pdf
    Last edited by iflytii; 05-23-2016, 08:32 PM.

AKG trans mounts and IE RSMs are sold.

Comment

Bump. Need this stuff gone!

Comment

Bump. Manifold and Boost controller still available.

Comment

Turbo manifold

Does the price also include the normally shown hardware and gaskets?

Thanks,
          Joe

Comment

Joe, it's just the manifold, that's all that was included when I purchased the manifold. A quick look in the garage and I have 1 new OEM gasket I can throw in. I might have a 2nd but no guarantees.

Comment

Working...
            X