Bamberg Bier Diplom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bamberg Bier Diplom

I pm'd mariano about it but I know there was a few other people on here that have theirs and he hasn't responded yet :)

Do you know what the process is for getting one? Like where you get the initial stamp sheet and all of that stuff? I've got a friend over there wanting to do it.

Kthx.
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

wtf is that
    92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
    sigpic

Comment

search for beer diploma on here

Comment

Didn't he say they stopped doing it because of all the drunks and he only was allowed to participate cause he knew someone that knew someone.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd love to get ahold of a high res scan of one of those stamp cards...
          92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
          sigpic

Comment

I got mine with Mariano.

I'm not sure it's even going on anymore. In May/June of 2006 when we did ours, they were already saying that they stopped doing it. We lucked out that they still had a few forms left and that the bars still had the stamps.

If they brought it back or kept it, then its very simple. You go to the tourism kiosk and request a form.

You'll have to go to 10 specified bars and drink 1 mug of their specialty beer (served in 1/2 liter mugs). There's no set time limit in how long it should take to complete it, but we decided to go for the one day marathon. :p

Mike Edler submitted all our paperwork and mailed our diplomas to Mariano. Still don't have my diploma (lost somewhere in Mariano's crib lol), but I have a copy of my form with all the stamps as proof :p

- Erick
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I've been reading recent sites and they say you can still do it. It used to be a fixed tour you had to go on but then the last bars were getting pissed because they would get a bunch of drunks at the end of the day.. so you can still do it, just gotta know where to get the sheet.

Comment

I think the sutes arent updated. [I] havent heard about anyone doing it in years-- but that doesnt mean that it isnt possible. if your buddy is around Bamberg then tell him to give me a ring--- we can do our own "schooling" here in Bamberg!

Comment

^ Mike Edler is awesome for tours of Bamberg! Stephan is also a big character. Everything is keine problem!
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                  X