Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to take something without consent and give it to someone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
    I like to think I have a pretty diverse group of friends, but the only people I know that agree with you and Kenny are you and Kenny :P

Side note, lookin forward to installing those shocks tomorrow. COD4 this evening?
    Funny, you're the only person I know that has those views is you :P

Yes on COD4.

edit: this is redundant, I just sent you a text saying I'll be over in an hour. :facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      Funny, you're the only person I know that has those views is you :P
      We hang out with the same group of people, think harder. I can name a bunch off the top of my head; Ken, Darrin, Justin, Ty, Ty, Jenny, just to name a few, not including those we know who voted in this poll :D

Comment

i have been enlightened by your enlightening poll. :(
        www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

the answers in this poll make me want to puke
          where the fuck do these values come from?? retarded lib parents raising little entitlement waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless. try working for something in your worthless lives
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

what a fucking retarded thread.

Comment

Originally posted by monticello View Post
              what a fucking retarded thread.
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                try working for something in your worthless lives
                Not going to happen. Our society will eventually fuck itself in the ass.

In the new generation of hand-me-outs, give-me's, etc..., without a single hint of work ethic, we are dicked. Hopefully I'll be taken out painlessly in a spectacular high speed racing incident before shit really hits the fan.
                85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                e30 restoration and V8 swap
                24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                  Then you are immoral.

Money and wealth are held very high in our society but the health and well being of the citizens of this country comes first. Human lives are priceless.
                  I have a feeling that we are going to be pretty good friends...
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                    I have a feeling that we are going to be pretty good friends...
                    yes 2 parasites confiding in each other about why they deserve more than they are getting

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                      So am I right to gather from your statements that you are OK with theft, depending on who is doing the stealing and who is benefiting from the theft?
                      Absofuckinglutely...
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

yes 2 parasites confiding in each other about why they deserve more than they are getting
                        You have no idea what I have gone through in life... I have worked extremely hard for where I'm at and where I'm going. If I had anything extra for anyone I wouldn't hesitate to give it up.
                        -Erik

Comment

I read somewhere about these dude assaulting drug dealers and taking their money n shit...some think of them as heroes cleaning the streets....makes me wanna walk thru williamsport (aka little philly) here with a bat pullin some grand theft auto type shit so I can get some ground controls, koni adjustables, bigger sway bars, camber plates, front plastic bumper swap, some body work and a slick paint job. ;) Or mebbe I'll just keep saving my extra money from my two jobs and countless side projects. But it's a thought.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

You have no idea what I have gone through in life... I have worked extremely hard for where I'm at and where I'm going. If I had anything extra for anyone I wouldn't hesitate to give it up.
                            what do you do for a living???

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

This is a feeling many americans have, we are the one of the most generous societies in the world. I have no issues giving to the less fortunate, WHEN ITS MY CHOICE WHERE AND HOW MY MONEY IS USED OR WHO IT GOES TO. Not taken form me by force an pissed away.

Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

what do you do for a living???
                                I'm going to school right now. But what I have worked for is priceless...
                                -Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X