Hella Euro Ellipsoids Smoked / Clear GP Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George,

I've been telling the others... Once I get 10 people in and I get their money, I should be able to order them very fast and get them in with in three weeks of placing the order. Remember it's in Europe, so it won't get here in a day. :)

Please e-mail me if you are in! And I will add you to the list! I am going to get prices for the extra wires / connectors soon.

Comment

and why we don't contact this store, get a quoted, get the info if them are available and get a nice disscount if we can be many interested in those incredible Eyee Angels..?
      Instead of the classic EuroEllipsoids counterpart

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

MTS hasn't released them yet. In fact, they probably haven't even produced them. I've had them listed on my web-site last year, but decided to take them off when I was told the big delay in production

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3
          MTS hasn't released them yet. In fact, they probably haven't even produced them. I've had them listed on my web-site last year, but decided to take them off when I was told the big delay in production
          So, they are offering it with the Price, but they won't sell you cuz they don't have it yet??? It doesn't make me sence... :?
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

So, they are offering it with the Price, but they won't sell you cuz they don't have it yet??? It doesn't make me sence...
            They can put a price down and not have the product made or instock. Just because they list a price doesn't mean they have it in stock or its made.[/code]

Comment

From what I have read about these headlights:

They are having alot of trouble passing TUV, and this is causing all the delays.

I would not expect these to ever be DOT approved.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I heared DOT and TUV regultaions, but what measn exactly both? damm, if I only have the chance to get those with or with out regulations would be amazing...here nobody cares if is TUV, DOT, or whatever...anyways, somebody knows what exactly means?

Comment

DOT- US Department of Transportation
                  TÜV - the German equivalent (not sure what the acronym is for, I'm sure somebody else knows)
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                    DOT- US Department of Transportation
                    TÜV - the German equivalent (not sure what the acronym is for, I'm sure somebody else knows)
                    IDC = I Don't Care ! :P

IWT= I want It! :P

as well all of you for sure...damm hope some day and soon be produced

Comment

Let me know, I may be in for a set around May. If it stays that long.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

how many people are on the list? interested in a smoked set.
                        ________
                        WEED
                        Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:41 PM.
                        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm intrested, but need more info.
                          Ship dates, and exact price

Comment

I beleive I have one set left over. E-mail me if you are interested. $449 plus shipping.

Comment

Smoked Euro ellipsoids I'm in.

I am in for 1 set of smokes euros.

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH!
                                Mike I'm pretty sure I'm in for a pair of Smoked ones, but how soon would I be able to get these? And how much extra would it be with the wires and connectors?

Thanks, George
                                What George said.
                                ________
                                BMW M50
                                Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 05:02 PM.
                                Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                                http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X