Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is Time Machine filled up my 2TB drive with back ups. I bought a dedicated 1TB to isolate Time Machine, but I need to reduce the back ups to 1TB. When I delete them in Time Machine I still don't think it compacts the sparse bundles (similar to de-fragging in windows?). Soooo frustrating.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      Is downtime being factored into those estimates too? Because it didn't run November(?)-July.

I honestly don't think he'll wreck this one... my money is on the engine exploding once he throws a bigger turbo on it.
      Just bumping this to say:

I totally called it.

Comment

Already? Fffffuuuuuuuu
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          Already? Fffffuuuuuuuu
          Technically August. I just was browsing through this thread.

Comment

Technically August. I just was browsing through this thread.
            Ha, had me worried there for a sec. You see the m3f S54 stroker lulz thread yet?
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              Ha, had me worried there for a sec. You see the m3f S54 stroker lulz thread yet?
              Yeah, nice hardware, but S54 builds are pointless with a VANOS delete.

Comment

Yeah, nice hardware, but S54 builds are pointless with a VANOS delete.
                Yup. The tuner was not pleased by the lack of vanos, he told the builder (who VAC told to delete it) to reinstall it and quit being dumb.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                    I'm definitely glad to be back in Colorado for Thanksgiving

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

lol...isn't this critter's car on Because Racecar's store webpage???

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                          Did you get my message? :puppy:

Comment

Dudes, I just had the best E30 kill of its career. On the last leg of my commute home I have three fairly tight right hand turns; an exit ramp ending and two intersections with dedicated right turn lanes. The roads were mostly empty. I perfectly apexed the first exit ramp turn, enjoying my favorite part of my commute home. Just as I'm setting up and clearing the second turn for pedestrians and cars some douche in an A4 fills my rear view mirror with his headlights. I wait way late to brake (they don't work that good anyway), semi-late apex the turn with a little rear end slide on the exit for style (it was wet). The guy behind me completely missed the apex sending him understeering like a pig wide. He almost hit the median curb. Then on the long straight he blows by me. It turns residential so I don't speed there - not that the E30 would have had chance in hell anyway. Before the last turn there is a radar speed sign. I have it programed into my radar detector so it doesn't go off. The guy jams on his brakes at the last minute, from the false radar hit on his detector, and I ease by at 5 over the limit. As soon as I have a sight line through the last turn (we're out of the residential area now) floor it. He catches me easy before the turn entry, but has no line to pass. I trailbrake through the entry while downshifting to 2nd and setting up a nasty drift. I hold it the whole way through the turn, sacrificing my speed for style. He plows again, missing the apex and puts two wheels off into the grassy median. The gap that opened up allowed me to keep the lead as two lanes merged into one. I blasted the next dark straight with everything the E30 had until shutting it down where it turned residential. He caught me well after I slowed, but it was too late, he was forced to submit to the mighty E30! Just for grins I did another Tokyo Drift style slide into my street. I love the wet! Three times in a row the slow car prevailed. Live on E30, live on!!!!
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Audi drivers.

Comment

You mean a poorly driven AWD German automobile plows like a bitch? Interesting... Lol, nice dude. I loved being harassed in the e30 when I had it by people who couldn't keep up around corners and such

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X