Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my I am very happy with the way my thread is going. Out of all the political and religious topics why does this get the most heated? Even the Obama lovers on here haven't gotten this fired up, but of course in that case there is nothing worth getting fired up over. If you guys actually came out and said you were gay I would respect you more (but still not at all) than hiding it and talking about the military like you have a clue.

Comment

"heeheehee"

Says the guy who has 638 posts on an e30 technical forum, and still thinks the m20 has a timing chain. I mean.. that just says it all.
      -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
      2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

I guess i'm not too worried about them bitching out when a lot of straight dudes on here dont have the nads to enlist in the first place.

my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
          "heeheehee"

Says the guy who has 638 posts on an e30 technical forum, and still thinks the m20 has a timing chain. I mean.. that just says it all.

I guess you did not get the Euro Motor in yours! ;)
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Oh look, reelop is a bigoted homophobe. What a surprise.

Comment

Name calling ain't gonna get "don't ask don't tell" overturned. You know if I was on a camaro, mustang, or any other muscle car forum I probably wouldn't be reading remarks like this. I'm just saying that on here and the e46 forum I read a lot of comments from pussies who like to make comments from the peanut gallery

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                Name calling ain't gonna get "don't ask don't tell" overturned. You know if I was on a camaro, mustang, or any other muscle car forum I probably wouldn't be reading remarks like this. I'm just saying that on here and the e46 forum I read a lot of comments from pussies who like to make comments from the peanut gallery

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.....
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                  Yeah, they just lock the thread up and or don't even talk any politics. This thread is on the edge of offensive to our gay members. I'll just toss a lock on it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                  X