This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message from Josh

I got this in my inbox from Josh Anderson.

You fucking asshole. I thought that we had no problems. Who gives a shit what I say on that stupid motherfucking forum. I know that you and the rest of those waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless live revolve around that god damn side show, but mine doesn't. I had no problem at all with you anymore, and you had to go and turn me into a public mockery. Well thanks a lot you fucking ignorant right wing piece of shit. I hope you have a great life, and enjoy watching your nazi ploiticians fuck the world over.

Fuck you.

2004 SL600 - Current
    ------------------------
    2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
    2004 M3 SMG - Sold
    1999 540i Sport - Sold :(
    1989 325i coupe- Sold
    1988 325is M50 M-tec - Sold :(

WOW im confused. Why did he send that?

Brian

Comment

LOL
      Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

I sent that because last night I was invited into a "Save E3S" chatroom by Steven, and as soon as I got there, Eric and Shahe immediatley starting calling me a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and that Jordan and I suck each others dicks, and all this other crap. Eric and I talked over AIM a few months ago, and I THOUGHT had straightened out all of our differences. But I was wrong I guess. He also posted a message on E3S earlier that was some little "news story" that had me "pleasuring myself with a dildo in the back of an adult shop". Real mature Eric.

I also wrote that email while I was very upset, I didn't mean half of the stuff I wrote. I was just typing like a madman, not really paying any attention. Sorry if I offended anyone. I want to leave all that crap behind and start something good here.

It looks like Eric is trying to get everyone here to hate me too. Well, you're off to a good start. Thank you.

Comment

Hold the fucking phone. I said nothing about Jordan in last nights conversation. I have no problem with Jordan. I consider Jordan a friend. I just don't like you. While others in the chat room were talking shit about both of you, I was only talking shit about you and Steve (BimmerSteven).

I didn't even want to respond to your bullshit, but I am not gonna let you get away with telling everyone I said bad thigns about Jordan when I didn't.
          2004 SL600 - Current
          ------------------------
          2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
          2004 M3 SMG - Sold
          1989 325i coupe- Sold

Comment

OK fine, then it was me and Steven, whatever. I don't really care to remember that much. What does matter is that I was attacked for NO reason last night.

But it doesn't matter to me anymore. For what it's worth to everyone, I'm sorry for anything I ever did, I just want to start things over. I'm here becuase I love E30's, not to continue the childish games that took place on the old site. This will be my last reply on this subject. I'm moving on, everyone else should too. I don't have any hard feelings toward Eric or anyone else anymore. I'm not going to stress myself out over it.

- Mr. Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              I also wrote that email while I was very upset.
              Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              Stupid people do stupid things
              2004 SL600 - Current
              ------------------------
              2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
              2004 M3 SMG - Sold
              1989 325i coupe- Sold

Comment

who the fuck is josh... :wgaf:
                BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

"The truth is not relavent. If you let it alone, it will simply go away."

Hillary Clinton (D)
                  New York Times
                  April 06, 1994
                  Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

This thread is entirely uncalled for, as was the issue discussed.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X