This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
    Most, INCLUDING MYSELF, who have served support dont ask dont tell. If you've served then you know there is a lot of hazing and gay inuendos being thrown around. Last thing we need is a fag taking it personally.
    Oh so it's okay for you to pretend you are gay, but it's not okay for people to actually be gay? Just because they aren't allowed to serve openly doesn't mean they don't take it personally. You are basically asking for the ability to insult people, possibly to their faces, without them being able to do anything about it. That must be great for their moral.

You guys can try to justify this all you want, but it all boils down to you being homophobic. I'm sure if being gay was the norm, and you were all straight, you would be pretty pissed about being discriminated on by the country you were putting your life on the line for.

I'm not gay, I'm just sick of all the retards in this country discriminating on people who are different.

ps. Hopefully you are all just trolls, but seeing all the political threads on here you are all probably serious. R3v is so full of rightwing retards it's becoming painful to visit this site in general.

Comment

All of you guys are just saying that gays should be allowed to fight at all. The problem is that they ARE allowed to fight, just not talk about being gay. And some here have even said that they know who the gay people are anyway. These arguments about lovers not fighting together (this would have to apply to women also) or a gay dude copping a feel during battle (completely ridiculous) are out the window when they are fighting next to you regardless.

I have yet to hear a valid argument against gay people serving openly. I have, however, heard several against gays serving at all. If that is in fact the way that you feel, I suggest that you move to that place which you love to hate so much, the Middle East, where you can oppress gays and women all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
        gays should be allowed, if someone wants to get shot for this country, I don't give a fuck what they want to fuck.
        Yes.

Comment

Here come the liberal insults. You call us gay and homophobic at the same time. Dude's if you haven't served then you don't understand the climate in the military. Shit can be crazy sometimes and a fag acting like a bitch is going to cause some problems. Shit isn't going to be good if they start bitching out on a boat or in the desert. Whatever, if you haven't served then you have no clue

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
            Here come the liberal insults. You call us gay and homophobic at the same time. Dude's if you haven't served then you don't understand the climate in the military. Shit can be crazy sometimes and a fag acting like a bitch is going to cause some problems. Shit isn't going to be good if they start bitching out on a boat or in the desert. Whatever, if you haven't served then you have no clue
            You have no clue. Gay people are already allowed to serve. I guess you are following the logic that if gay people are allowed to openly serve they will all of a sudden start complaining and "acting like bitches"? That makes no sense. You are the one acting like a bitch.

Comment

Let's just wait for the White House survey on actively serving soldiers to be released.

Homophobic or not, if it's shown that it will hurt the morale of the soldiers, why do it?
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Soldiers will get over it and get used to it. Gays won't get over being discriminated upon, because it's wrong. There were a lot of people pretty pissed about giving black people the right to vote, should we have not done that either? There are always groups of people who get upset when changes happen, and over time they will get over it, or they won't which sucks for them. If straight people can serve openly in the military there is no reason that gay people shouldn't be able to serve openly as well.

It is our duty as humans to end discrimination. How can we claim to be a country of tolerance and freedom when we are forcing those defending these values to hide who they really are. Ending discrimination is the morally correct thing to do.

Comment

^ so basically you want us as a country to have a big group hug and be friends? fuck that, it will never happen, we need to discriminate. I hate hoodlums. say for example that i owned a classy place of business. some hoods walk in, pants sagged, hats on back to front, just looking to fuck with shit. i should be able to throw them out/ban them from the property based solely on that i dont want their kind in my store.

if we cannot discriminate, we cannot keep the filth from fucking up shit we have worked for and earned that they, the low lifes, criminals and punk ass high school drop out, asshole, go nowhere in life, little mother fuckers, have not worked for.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                    ^ so basically you want us as a country to have a big group hug and be friends? fuck that, it will never happen, we need to discriminate. I hate hoodlums. say for example that i owned a classy place of business. some hoods walk in, pants sagged, hats on back to front, just looking to fuck with shit. i should be able to throw them out/ban them from the property based solely on that i dont want their kind in my store.

if we cannot discriminate, we cannot keep the filth from fucking up shit we have worked for and earned that they, the low lifes, criminals and punk ass high school drop out, asshole, go nowhere in life, little mother fuckers, have not worked for.

You are talking about criminals ("people looking to fuck with shit"), I am talking about homosexuals. It's a pretty big difference. Additionally, you are talking about private property, and I am talking about a government run organization.

If you want to draw comparisons, they need to be relevant.

What I am talking about is: Two people join the army with the exact same intentions (to serve and possibly die for their country), they are both upstanding citizens and are no different other than their sexual orientation. One man is allowed to honestly disclose his sexual orientation, the other is forbidden. Sexual orientation has no affect on job performance (obviously, because the homosexual is still allowed to serve), there is no reason for the difference in treatment here.

Comment

balooshinakus Im assuming you have never served in the military nor have been in a combat situation?
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That question is completely irrelevant to a debate on whether or not gay people should allowed to openly serve instead of serve in hiding, but no I have never been in the military.

Comment

IMO they should be able to serve, but should know what environment they are going to be in. Soldiers are going to act like soldiers. If you cant take the heat GTFO.

Its kinda like that smoking hot reporter that wore those painted on jeans and interviewed the Jets in the locker room. She felt embarrassed by remarks made by some of the players???? PUH-LEEEZE She knew exactly what she was walking into AND wearing provactive clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
                            Soldiers will get over it and get used to it. Gays won't get over being discriminated upon, because it's wrong. There were a lot of people pretty pissed about giving black people the right to vote, should we have not done that either? There are always groups of people who get upset when changes happen, and over time they will get over it, or they won't which sucks for them. If straight people can serve openly in the military there is no reason that gay people shouldn't be able to serve openly as well.

It is our duty as humans to end discrimination. How can we claim to be a country of tolerance and freedom when we are forcing those defending these values to hide who they really are. Ending discrimination is the morally correct thing to do.
                            from that it sounded like you wanted to end all discrimination. across the board, i just misunderstood you there. as for the military, why dotn they end the dotn ask, dont tell and just separate the gays into their own regiments and such. straits serve with straights and gays serve alongside gays.

Comment

I didn't realize there was a problem with the current system where gays and straights serve together.

If, like others have said, everyone already knows who is gay, why can't the gays be allowed to officially "come out" and everything carries on as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
                                I didn't realize there was a problem with the current system where gays and straights serve together.

If, like others have said, everyone already knows who is gay, why can't the gays be allowed to officially "come out" and everything carries on as usual?
                                Because gays are effeminate, sexual deviants, that when given the chance, will sexually harrass and whine all the time. /sarcasm
                                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Working...
                                X