X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what bullshit
    obama, the "new" post politics leader
    except when it comes to class warfare

anybody here that buys into his "it doesn't affect me so i'm fine with it" argument is stupid, ignorant, or both.
    if you're so envious of those that earn more than you that you would vote to give obama the power to confiscate their earnings ought to work harder and get smarter than the lazy ass bitch living next door.
    i tear out my hair at his transparent attempt to pit neighbor against neighbor

AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if its 700 billion to give the "rich" a tax break according to his fucked up math, and we can't pay for it, how about the 1.5 trillion for giving the rest a tax break? how is the fucking messiah going to pay for that??
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      what bullshit
      obama, the "new" post politics leader
      except when it comes to class warfare

anybody here that buys into his "it doesn't affect me so i'm fine with it" argument is stupid, ignorant, or both.
      if you're so envious of those that earn more than you that you would vote to give obama the power to confiscate their earnings ought to work harder and get smarter than the lazy ass bitch living next door.
      i tear out my hair at his transparent attempt to pit neighbor against neighbor

AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

if its 700 billion to give the "rich" a tax break according to his fucked up math, and we can't pay for it, how about the 1.5 trillion for giving the rest a tax break? how is the fucking messiah going to pay for that??

And why aren't Dems just voting on this tax break for the middle class if that's their intention? They don't even need a single Rep vote. It's all politics. The Dems could give a fuck about the middle class. Except to get votes. But we already know who's ass the Dems nose is in.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
      X