tan cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tan cloth

Was driving and realized I had never seen another tan cloth e30. I've lurked the boards for a while and seen a couple e30s around town, but always something different. In fact , I don't even see cloth much. Is is rare at all? Not that it's anything special, just wondering.

Yes, Tan cloth isn't rare persay, but you dont see it very often.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

yeah, thats what I figured. Couldn't be too special. Like the setup here, hope it picks up a little soon. Props to starting up your own site like this.

Comment

My 325 has cloth interior. It's basically black - has some dumb pattern on it.

When I first got the car, I hated it, but I'm started to like how well it holds me. Except for the fact that the back of my seat is slightly bent to the right. ;)
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Someone say Tan cloth? :D Heres my ultra rare "TAN" interior complete with custom seat rips.

Mario

Comment

Tan cloth sport seat interior in mine. I love the clothe, so much better than leather.

Comment

Seriously, I love my cloth. But hey, how much did you pay for that rip job?!?! That is gorgeous! Always nice to see quality work.

Comment

Working...
              X