Few questions and a heralded THANK-YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few questions and a heralded THANK-YOU!

First off, I would like to thank-you Jordan for creating this forum, when I saw E3S was going down, I got a knot in my throat and had tears in my eyes, the community meant so much to me. So, thank-you for this. Now my question is: what ever happened to Black Forest Industries? I mean I heard alot about is for a while on the old forums, but did anything ever come from that? It has been quite some time since I have heard anything, what about you guys?

Adam

BlackForest is still around, just not around on the forums lately.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

What is Black Forest Industries? Just thought I'd ask since I've not heard of it before.
      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Black Forest is the business that Dan Coop started along with Mike Rieger after Adam Hanson screwed them over.

All three of them used to own Lowen Design, then Adam Hanson started taking customers money, and not shipping products so Dan and Mike got the hell out of that.

Since then Mike and Dan still have their names dragged into the mud because of Adam, but Dan Coop is "da man"

BlackForest should be *the* place to go for specialized and european e30 accessories that are hard to get stateside.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Would this include european spec pistons? If so, can you give me web directions, as I've put a hold on my stroker until I can find something other than my super eta pistons.
          Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

At Black Forest Industries we manufacture performance parts for your VW / Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, and Mini but we also provide maintenance repair parts as well. Keep your ride on the road, make it faster, or make it look better than it did on the showroom floor!

Looks like the site isn't up yet, but they've got a sick lineup of vendors. Daayuum.
            '91 318is
            sigpic

Comment

Jeezy Creezy, that is one helluva line up. That place is going to rock.

- Mr. Anderson

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                Let me just say that yes we are still here! I have been lurking a lot lately just waiting until all of the politics decide to sort themselves out. I also just yesterday returned from Germany and let me just say that it was heaven on earth. I saw at least 50 e30 tourings and a large majority of them had at least wheels and suspension. I went to Rieger Tuning headquarters and met with the man himself, Anton Rieger. I got a personal tour of the facility with the exception of the top secret design studio. I made a great contact there for euro parts but have yet to exercise it.

As far as the website development goes, we have been working very hard on all of the infrastructure on the site and the business as a whole so that when we launch it wont be neccessary to make significant changes and sort out the system. We have been selling parts and still currently can take orders, yet we do not have our full range completely available. We are sorting out the bugs now so that it will not be a future issue.

I just wanted to clarify though that Black Forst Industries is a partnership between myself and two local people, Adam Ligon and Gerich Kadala who have knowledge about both VW and Porsche. Mike Rieger is currently still working on his own endeavors yet we are no longer directly affiliated. We will keep you posted on the progress and we hope to be up shortly. I know this has been said before but I would rather do it right the first time.

Sincerely,
                Daniel Coop
                Black Forest Industries

sales@blackforestindustries.com

Comment

Working...
                X