Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!! MD E30 and import Gathering THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!! MD E30 and import Gathering THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Friday NIght Rt 40 Frederick towne Mall. Frederick Maryland 730-8ish at the home depot lot. Cant miss it on 40... My crew will have the TEam skidkids banner in the windshield just like my last post. WERE also looking for recruits.Yeah Bimmer buds my whole team with maybe the few exception of some member zwill be on hand also Team High Risk. There are a few other Groups that may be cruisn that night. As for the FUZZ if your not doing somthing completely stupid YOU wont get pulled. Its prolly like any other gatherings spot. There will be some racing going on prolly not much.. depnds on if the Fuzz stakes out the turn around. BUT if we wanna go have some fun runs lil more then 8th mile style i know the place BUt there always ricers revin at you at lights and then hangin a right becuz there wuss's... should be fun.. As far as outstandingly quick cars in frederick there arent many WRX/STI's out maybe 2. Maybe if your lucky 2 EVO more then none you prolly bump into some shockingly quick SRT4's including 1 FUlly STage 2 SRT4 you meet most of our quick guys friday. LETS have some fun guys still email me if you need more info... nbx33@aol.com

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

I'm going to come to down for the heck of it. My buddy from Clear Spring is also coming up. One of my other friends from fredrick might be coming out if I call him up. He's the other side though (domestic). Hes got some friends with some fast cars.
    Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
    X