X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any recent pictures somewhere?
    I am too tired to look.

Comment

bumpity.......fund my VAC motorsports head build.
      faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Post pictures for the lazy ones. Even going through the build thread doesn't give the all encompassing gallery experience.
        West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
        ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

Thank you
          Still need a picture or two

Comment

Where is it nowadays?
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Also interested in the fate of this car.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

in for an update
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

well I've been a stranger on here but the car is still in my garage...mostly neglected.

Not much has changed since my last post, other than i got engaged and am planning a wedding...did i mention that?... and i rarely drive it now as the blow by issue is for real. It still runs and drives and is a blast but the motor needs to come out and be gone once over. I have an m52 short block laying around, but haven't had the time, space or energy to work on it. If anyone has interested in it I'd be willing to discuss giving it a good home, but haven't been a motivated seller as most people want to steal it, and I can tell just rip it for the $$$ in parts since it needs work.
                  Just for interest.... here is the other project that I've been spending most of my time and money on but is also going nowhere fast since the wedding.....and surely isnt going in this car. It will find a good home though.

apologies for bumping an old for sale add ....but like the saying goes.. everything has a price if someones interested

just PM me
                  faint in, throttle out.

Comment

any updated pics?
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

ill work to get some updated pictures soon, but if anyones local just shoot me a PM and come by to BS and check it out. I'm happy to show it to tire kickers and go for a ride as im not a heavily motivated seller.
                      faint in, throttle out.

Comment

Working...
                      X