Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 325ix, Manual, 4 dr, Black/Grey/Silver Exterior, Black Interior

WTB: 325ix, Manual, 4 dr, Black/Grey/Silver Exterior, Black Interior

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a super clean 325ix. Here's what I'm looking for, I know, I'm picky...

-Manual
    -Low Miles
    -Rust free
    -Black, Grey or Silver Exterior
    -Black Interior
    -Heated sports seats
    -Ideally located on USA west coast but willing to travel some

List Date: 11/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: 325ix, Manual, 4 dr, Black/Grey/Silver Exterior, Black Interior
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by aalbs; 12-20-2016, 01:18 PM.

What's your price range?

Comment

I've got a 4dr with 230k in Marrakesh brown metallic

Comment

Yeah I'd love to see pics! What was the original color? Price range is 6-10k but 230k miles is pretty high! Haha.

Originally posted by purpletrees View Post
        I've got a 4dr with 230k in Marrakesh brown metallic

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by aalbs View Post
            bump
            Have you seen this one:

Comment

Looks pretty damn clean but PA, must have rust huh! I sent them an inquiry anyways. Thanks for lookin out!

Originally posted by ixm3 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by aalbs View Post
                Yeah I'd love to see pics! What was the original color? Price range is 6-10k but 230k miles is pretty high! Haha.
                There are a lot of really nice iX's out there within your price range. I wouldn't worry as much about the mileage of your candidate as I would the rust and maintenance. Either way, good luck with your search! If I come across anything that fits the bill, i'll come back and update.

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                  There are a lot of really nice iX's out there within your price range. I wouldn't worry as much about the mileage of your candidate as I would the rust and maintenance. Either way, good luck with your search! If I come across anything that fits the bill, i'll come back and update.

Besides this site and Autotrader/cars.com/CarGurus, where else can these iX's be found?

Comment

Yeah good call! Rust has been my top priority, seems tricky to find rust free examples. Feels like every one I like is in PA and smothered in rust haha.

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post

Comment

Bump, still looking

Comment

No doubt, for a serious buyer, which you seem to be... I would make this decision 100% on rust. You can replace a TC, you can respray a hood... fighting rust is a unwinnable war. Hell, you can swap from auto to manual or the whole interior for not a ton of $.

That leaves you with rust free, exterior color, and I guess 4 door... that would be expensive to change! good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dubdub View Post
                          No doubt, for a serious buyer, which you seem to be... I would make this decision 100% on rust. You can replace a TC, you can respray a hood... fighting rust is a unwinnable war. Hell, you can swap from auto to manual or the whole interior for not a ton of $.

That leaves you with rust free, exterior color, and I guess 4 door... that would be expensive to change! good luck!
                          Very good point!!

Comment

Not my car, saw it on my weekly search. Its not the right color and its an auto, but look like a super clean 2 owner car with only 70K miles on it.

1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                            1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                            September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                            Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Working...
                            X