OFFICIAL: Off-Roading and 4x4 Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    What is wrong with you slammin? Do you love everything bad?
    Thank you for the laugh today
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Finally warming up, already got the samurai a bit muddy on some side roads. Can't wait to go outside again.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Wishing for more warm weather.
        willschnitz

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

What is wrong with you slammin? Do you love everything bad?
            This is the off roading thread folks. Da fuq does this have to do with off roading?
            lol'd.

Well some people are turning excursions into overland vehicles or camper-van-trucks.
            A bed platform in an excursion by removing all but the front seats gives you a pretty effing huge bed and storage area.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

This is the off roading thread folks. Da fuq does this have to do with off roading?
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                holy shit! haven't seen you post in forever. welcome back.
                Howdy howdy flyboy. I've popped in from time to time, just never really have anything good to say. The cross country car still survives, but its body is too far gone, even by my northerner standards.

But I do happen to have a rustless 4 door body in the garage. ;)

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                  yes pls bby

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Anyone running Grabbers?

Kinda wondering how people like them, online forums/reviews seem to be full of KO2 fanboyism instead of just reviewing the tires.
                    willschnitz

Comment

^ I haven't used them but am preparing to buy a set of new tires for my Scout and have been researching. Those Gabbers are heavy as shit, 58 lbs per tire compared to BFG AT at 43 lbs same size.
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Anyone running Grabbers?

Kinda wondering how people like them, online forums/reviews seem to be full of KO2 fanboyism instead of just reviewing the tires.
                        I just got some K02s.

I think that the GT Grabbers are great tires though. The reviews I've seen from people who are running them are very favorable. Do I think the K02s are better ? Sure. I think so. However I am not going to pay more for a GT Grabber over a K02.

Comment

I have never been a fan of KO's, had better luck with less aggressive Bridgestone Revos, though not on more off road use toy. That said I really really like the Cooper ST Maxx I have on the 80. I would not put those generals on anything I own, had a bad experience with general tires a long time ago, and those things are really ugly too boot.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I ran General Grabber AT2's on my old P38. For the price I thought they were great tires.

On another not, I said goodbye to my YJ this afternoon. Hoping he has gone to a good home, kid drove it away topless in mid-50 degree weather with an hour+ drive, ballsy.
                            2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                            1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                            1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                            1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

They are really heavy, from what I understand its by design. But they are supposed to be really good in dry conditions like rock and sand.

The weight is a big factor considering they are going on a samurai though.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Almost got myself stuck. Love these K02s, love Idaho.

Almost got seriously stuck here.

Road had a little water running down it.

Comment

Working...
                                X