Block Off Topic Threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block Off Topic Threads?

Just curious if there is a way to block complete threads from showing up in my New Posts section? Don't really feel like seeing threads like "Chump for President" showing every time I come back to the site to see new posts.
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

..are you talking about in Tapatalk?
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

There's a way to do it, another forum I was on ages ago had the option to select what subforums would show when you hit 'new posts'. You would have to get the admin to set it up though.

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to remove myself from ones I made the mistake of responding to.

It's like having a one night stand with a Psycho - you really wish you could leave it behind, but it just keeps following you around..
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Its pretty annoying having to see these threads EVERY TIME i log in to catch up on posts. Not sure about the majority of users here, but I'm here for E30 related stuff, not political garbage.

Mods - any chance this feature could be added? Or is it already here and I am just missing how to use it?
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            It's like having a one night stand with a Psycho - you really wish you could leave it behind, but it just keeps following you around..
            P&R man.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
              Mods - any chance this feature could be added? Or is it already here and I am just missing how to use it?
              They would need to add it.

Comment

The chump ones at least they are real threads, but what annoys me is all the spam threads. How are there so many?

Comment

If you're talking about getting notifications on Tapatalk, all you have to do is hit the check mark in the orange bar to the right. If you just don't want to read them, then don't click on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by MrBurgundy; 02-20-2017, 11:24 PM.
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Its not Tapatalk I'm referring to, I mostly browse this site on my laptop browser.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    If you're talking about getting notifications on Tapatalk, all you have to do is hit the check mark in the orange bar to the right. If you just don't want to read them, then don't click on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X