Clear All

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
    What size tires?
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
      What size tires?
      played it safe with 235s

Can probably run 245s square but I screwed up my valence a long time ago. Front inner fender tubs had to be modified because I was rubbing while turning.
      Last edited by robgoesvroom; 01-31-2017, 09:26 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
        played it safe with 235s

Can probably run 245s square but I screwed up my valence a long time ago. Front inner fender tubs had to be modified because I was rubbing while turning.
        Ah ok. Same tires as I'm running then. Little rub but mine are spaced out due to the brakes. Hoping some camber plates will help.
        1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I finally got around to installing two 235 40 17 tires on two of my 17x8 flat face wheels to check clearance in the rear of the car. Installed with the factory lugs and when I tightened them, the wheels would not turn. I checked clearance at the suspension (BC Racing BR Coilovers) and around the brakes (factory size 87 325is). I have a stud kit ready to install, but I am wondering if anyone run into this problem using factory hardware. I think they might be contacting behind the rotor. Are the Apex wheels possibly thinner then factory wheels at the connection point?
          sigpic

Comment

Well remove the wheel, install a lug or two, and screw them in until it keeps the disc from turning. That shall tell you if the problem is with the studs. If it is not the studs, or the rear shocks, could it be the rubber is touching the trailing arm.

It should be very easy to find the source of the problem anyhow...
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

HardParked.
              Attached Files

Comment

I have a set of these wheels (5 wheels total) in anthracite for sale with new 235/40/17s. I sold my E30 3 weeks after buying these wheels. If someone in the LA area wants to buy these from me - send me a PM.

sold
                Last edited by robgoesvroom; 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Apex arc-8

Hey, are we doing a group buy again? If so I'm interested. Also if anyone is selling arc-8 4x100 17x8 in silver feel free to PM me. I am willing to buy them in any condition other than cracked or bent! Thanks!
                  -Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by abarth236 View Post
                    Hey, are we doing a group buy again? If so I'm interested. Also if anyone is selling arc-8 4x100 17x8 in silver feel free to PM me. I am willing to buy them in any condition other than cracked or bent! Thanks!
                    -Eddie
                    Check their website, I think they have a few in anthracite.

Comment

Apex 17x8

Any idea if your going to run some more 17x8 in silver? Sure there is several people interested.
                      Drink beer Drive bmws shoot guns

Comment

I am ready for a set as well.

Comment

There's two for sure wanting a set, we need everyone that's interested to post their interested for maybe apex will do another run for us. Maybe get a commitment list going.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Three interested lets keep the list growing.

Comment

Roughly how much would a set run? I'm extremely interested, but extremely broke. I'd really rather run these than the 8.5s

Comment

Working...
                                X