X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: WTB: List of E30 Parts

Updated: 2-7-16

2) Complete exhaust (OEM/OE/aftermarket.... anything decent)
    3) 4x100 14" Basketweaves w/ tires (silver, decent condition, w/ caps)
    4) OEM windshield (good condition)

7) Floormats (black)
    8) Hardware for attaching front late model valance!
    9) Black passenger door panel (only need one... will buy a set if no other option)

Let's start there... I'm located in the Boyertown, PA area. Thanks.

List Date: 11/25/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB: List of E30 Parts
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

Last edited by Cinnabar325is; 02-07-2017, 08:14 AM.
    '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

PM sent

Comment

mirror - http://www.classicdaily.net/product/...view-mirror-2/
      windshield - http://www.classicdaily.net/product/...ss-windshield/
      black passenger coupe door card - http://www.classicdaily.net/product/...ack-door-card/
      sunvisor rood panel - http://www.classicdaily.net/product/...rhead-console/

I do have a set of stock basket weaves with tires. I need to check condition and if there are caps...
      www.classicdaily.net
      1970 m42 swapped 2002
      1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
      https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

I've got the steering wheel, sunroof panel for electric roof, mirror, and door cards for a 4 door. Pm me if you still need any of this stuff!
        The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

I got a windshield and exhaust, catless, ext. Manifold back. Off cabrio, assuming that they fit coupes. Can deliver to Collegeville area if it fits in a minivan.

Comment

Originally posted by yosh View Post
            I got a windshield and exhaust, catless, ext. Manifold back. Off cabrio, assuming that they fit coupes. Can deliver to Collegeville area if it fits in a minivan.
            Good questions, don't know if the windshield is the same. I'm sure the exhaust is though. Is this an OE exhaust? No cat?

Collegeville would be great, I actually work in Audubon. However, unless the exhaust unbolts into at least two sections, I may have trouble getting it home. I do have an A4 wagon so I could put the rear seats down.
            '89 BMW 325is Zinnoberrot / '88 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW Jetta GLI 16v Tornado Red / '89 VW GTI 16v Bright Blue Metallic / '91 BMW 325i Black / '91 BMW 325i Sport Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Black / '92 VW GTI 16v Montana Green / '01 Audi A4 Avant TQM Silver Metallic / '01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 Black

Comment

I'll get pics and email text them to you if you pm me your info. Not sure the next time I'll be back but I visit fairly often. I used to have a 92 16v gti like in your Sig. Miss that thing. A buddy and I used to run vwflix back in the day. You may have seen me around the way back then.

Comment

Originally posted by yosh View Post
                I'll get pics and email text them to you if you pm me your info. Not sure the next time I'll be back but I visit fairly often. I used to have a 92 16v gti like in your Sig. Miss that thing. A buddy and I used to run vwflix back in the day. You may have seen me around the way back then.
                Yes, I have a few 16v cars. I love 'em. Sent you a PM.

Comment

Cool. The original DE gti.

Comment

I have a windshield, rear glass too, shift knob, one or two weaves left, and some other stuff you may want. I may have a door card. If you want to come down and pick this stuff up. You've been to my place before to pick up those body parts I cut out for you. Total cost? Make an offer, I'll let it go for peanuts. I'm no longer hoarding and want to see stuff go to someone who will use it. BOGO sale.
                    sigpic

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnabar325is View Post
                        Updated: 2-7-16

2) Complete exhaust (OEM/OE/aftermarket.... anything decent)
                        3) 4x100 14" Basketweaves w/ tires (silver, decent condition, w/ caps)
                        4) OEM windshield (good condition)

7) Floormats (black)
                        8) Hardware for attaching front late model valance!
                        9) Black passenger door panel (only need one... will buy a set if no other option)

Let's start there... I'm located in the Boyertown, PA area. Thanks.

List Date: 11/25/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB: List of E30 Parts
                        Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

Have a good condition stock take off exhaust with fresh looking cat back $350
                        Set of silver 14" weaves no caps $250
                        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                        Bimmerbuddies LLC
                        717-388-1256
                        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Pm'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                          Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)