Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second range trip today

Gun shot well. 4 of us total in 2 stalls with 8 guns total.
    50 rounds 230 grain range reloads
    50 rounds of my buddies 200 grain SWC reloads.
    3 failures to eject on the last round on the factory mag. The other 2 mags worked perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love those grips on the RI 1911.

Picked up a new concealed gun yesterday. I do love gunbroker.

20170218_212002_HDR by Zachary Murray, on Flickr
      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

who was it again that was building a 45 from a 80%, and did that ever finish out?
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

There's a website setup that will automatically send a message to your representative on your behalf in support of the HPA.

CONGRESS RE-INTRODUCES HEARING PROTECTION ACT END THE NFASUPPORT THE HPA! MAKE YOUR VOICE hEARD 1. Enter Your Name, Address, and Phone Number This information is required to identify your elected officials. Members of Congress will not accept email correspondence without including a phone number. 2. Send your email Let your elected officials know that it’s […]

Let's get this through!
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Ugh. All y'all posting suppressor pics and I'm over here still waiting for paperwork :hitler:
              89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Voice your support of the HPA so we don't have to wait anymore! Also, any tax paid after Oct 2015 gets refund if this goes through.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Voice your support of the HPA so we don't have to wait anymore! Also, any tax paid after Oct 2015 gets refund if this goes through.
                  Already have! :D

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Anyone shot or have experience with the Kel Tec RDB? It lools like a nice option in the bullpup market to the X95, and about $500 less.

Comment

No experience with the RDB but I have shot the X95 and I immediately fell in love with it. Trigger could be a bit lighter but the recoil impulse is amazing. Almost no vertical recoil, it's virtually all straight back.

Comment

My first real holster! Never spent the cash on one because I never religiously carried one weapon. Since I've fallen in love with my Colt new agent I have been religiously carrying it for months now, figured it was time to ditch the universal POS I was using.

I hope it's as comfy as it looks, just bought it on my lunch break. If I love it, I'll have to order another for the Mod.2 .45.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Make sure you get a real gun belt. What belt are you going to use?
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Right now I've just got a relatively stiff belt I've been using for a while without issues for owb carry (have a couple decent owb holsters I use in the winter).

I did buy a tagua gun belt a while back but got it too small for me. Been looking on Amazon to order something better. Any recommendations?

So far I'm loving this though. Draw is 100% more consistent now. It's a little stiff but after a few uses I think it will be perfect. The belt I'm using right now seems to be doing the job , it gives a little bit when drawing but not enough to cause a problem.

I wish I had bought one earlier. Even when driving I forget it's there.

No E30 Club

Comment

I have a belt from, Brown Coat Tactical. You can also check out gunbelts.com for more of a leather option.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

That Galco looks nice...... the shell looks smaller and better than the alien gear holster. The AG holsyer makes my sig 938 feel way bigger than it is. Thinking I may trade in the shell for a vp9 one and get a more compact one for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X