Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have a performance chip for a 173 ecu? Stock injectors etc.

Comment

this was pretty funny
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
        Make one that says Volvos for me. ugh.

Comment

here you go^^ haha i tried finding a toy story one and this came up
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            here you go^^ haha i tried finding a toy story one and this came up

Comment

Turbobricks

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                Unfortunately they just didn't make very many of them.

If you can handle a coupe, this car is a really well maintained example, and the price is reasonable: http://rmsolo.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12192
                I drove this car this morning, it was awesome!! Clean, and well maintained! I am having a buddy drive it on Sunday and will hopefully be picking it up on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  Dude, the M5 is badass! I would have reservations getting rid of it for a Coupe, and keeping the E30 is a must.

The polarizing nature of the Coupe is part of why it's so sought after. People hated it when it came out. Most American's look at the Z3 as a hairdresser's car, completely neglecting the linage of long nosed British and European roadsters it was styled after. - granted the regular Z3 is pretty bland these days.

The Coupe is definitely not for everyone, which plays right into my utter fear of normality. It's got quite a few awkward angles too, but then you move 3 feet and it looks sinister, 3 feet more and it looks awkward again. It's one of those cars that just can't be well represented in photos.

This is my favorite angle. If you go too low the hood bulge looks dated.

Thanks Alex! Yes the M5 would be hard to part with, and my wife quite likes it as well! She grew up with her parents drag racing and building muscle cars, so I think the chrome draws her in! haha.

I like that view of the car, but my favorite is 3/4 off the back end, so you can see the bulging fenders, the kink in the belt-line and the snout out front. I love everything about the car except the front bumper. I especially love how the car came to be, just a few engineers in a shed seeing what they can come up with.

This shot, but the wheels are too big:

I tried to buy this guy back in 2005. It was a great great buy, 1999, 19,xxx miles, for $19,000 CPO from my local BMW dealer. I was about $400 short on the down (trade + $1800, free and clear) so I asked my buddy who was working at the dealership at the time to put the car in the shop for an air condition maintenance as that was the only part that didn't pass the CPO inspection. I wanted to keep the car off the street corner (Saw it the first day it came in) while I rounded up the needed cash.

Well, unlucky for me, another salesman had a client that wanted an Mcoupe, and made a call to him the same time we were out test driving it. It was a great price (S52 cars were in the $25k range) and the car was fantastic. The other buyer came in that evening and picked it up. I came in the next day with the money and found it already sole :( :hitler:

I think this is my favorite picture of an Mcoupe I've ever seen.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I'm loving the m coupe love going on right now :D

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Ok, that red I could deal with! Non sunroof car too!
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

FSM help me, I want a Moupe.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                          I drove this car this morning, it was awesome!! Clean, and well maintained! I am having a buddy drive it on Sunday and will hopefully be picking it up on Monday.
                          Awesome. He'll be quite happy with it, I'm sure of it!

Comment

No-go on Brent's S50B30 swap then?
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

We got snow!
                              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                                We got snow!
                                yep and everyone in I-25 is freaking out!

Comment

Working...
                                X