Forza Horizon 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Horizon 3

I know there's already a thread on Forza, but that's for 6. So, I thought I'd start a thread on the newest installment! I think I might be on for the next few nights from 8-10 pm CST. If anyone wants to join, my tag is fuzzybeanz95
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Bump, any recent new comers to FH3?

Comment

I've been playing it, or at least trying to. I play it on PC and it's still kid of a shit show performance-wise. When it's working it's a ton of fun. It might actually be a good thing it crashes on me after 1-2 hours of play time... Keeps me from playing too much lol.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Has anyone tried the winter update yet for it? Was thinking of getting FH3 once I heard that update was coming out.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

OP, what system you on? I am willing to try and build a pc or try and get fh6 on my mac I have (bolted-on) ,built sort of . racing wheel , pedals , and everything.
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

I used to play it until I got battlefield. I don't think I've played anything but that since it came out.
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              I've been playing it, or at least trying to. I play it on PC and it's still kid of a shit show performance-wise. When it's working it's a ton of fun. It might actually be a good thing it crashes on me after 1-2 hours of play time... Keeps me from playing too much lol.
              I never had that issue after 3+ hours. This game is so odd.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                I never had that issue after 3+ hours. This game is so odd.
                I've heard it runs more stably on AMD gpus...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

If anyone is too broke buying e30 parts to buy next gen... Add me on Xbox to play Forza Horizon 1 @Big Tree Wizard (spaces included)
                  20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
                    OP, what system you on? I am willing to try and build a pc or try and get fh6 on my mac I have (bolted-on) ,built sort of . racing wheel , pedals , and everything.
                    I'm on XB1, but I think they allow cross platform, don't they? This is my setup. I have a Logitech G920 w/6 speed shifter and a rig for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Ive been getting at least 2-3 hours of game play before I crash on pc.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

The Blizzard Mtn update is fun, you can hardly see when it's snowing. My old logitect wheel won't work with XB1 but I've been hacking my way with the controller, just need to use some of the driving aides to be competitive.

Gamertag colbytwentytwo

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                          I used to play it until I got battlefield. I don't think I've played anything but that since it came out.
                          same...
                          1990 Alpine 325is
                          1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

I've got it but all I really do is drift roundabouts in bogan spec Holdens.

Comment

Anyone get the HR31 skyline?

Comment

Working...
                              X