No announcement yet.

R3v Wristwatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was to get a Pelegos I would likely be looking for a black Dial with the in house movement in it. But even used its 3-4 times the Ocean TI, new and really its very hard to be bang for buck and quality in my experience with a Stinehart
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      I like the Pelagos Blue as well. I like the two lines more than the busier 4 line dial, but I'd wear both.
      Yeah the 70 Hour power reserve would be really nice to have. The blue is really cool Ive tried on all three Pelagos and i think if i were in the market it would be my pick
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Gift from the wife, the quality is decent for the price. I'm happy to add it to the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

My mom gave me this for Christmas, I'm really happy with it Seiko makes a great diver.

I'm waiting on a strapcode super oyster bracelet for it. Also I tried this on a few days ago
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Do you guys have any preferences for the activity tracker watches? Thinking about either a garmin forerunner or fenix.

This is my everyday watch

Comment

got my wife a fitbit for xmas, she really liked it but it died in less than a week. So far the replacement is doing just fine and she likes it a a lot
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                got my wife a fitbit for xmas, she really liked it but it died in less than a week. So far the replacement is doing just fine and she likes it a a lot

Haha thats exactly what prompted my question.... bought my wife a fitbit alta for xmas. She loves it so far. One of the few win presents I have bought her that she did not ask for. I like how the garmins are a little more traditional watch looking.

Comment

Figured it was time for something new, no-date Submariner. Will see how long I keep it around.

Comment

Ive got an Airking that I use for daily wear.

Comment

Picked up yet another new watch, bit of a spree. This one has always been my grail. Hesalite crystal and solid case back.
                      Attached Files

Comment

the venerable 3750.50 nice pick up for sure...

William Pitt-

Comment

R3v Wristwatch Thread

Wishing my casio calcu-watch was a
                          TAG-Heuer F1 watch

Last edited by JeLani; 01-21-2017, 04:35 PM.
                          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                          1967 2002 parts car
                          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
                            Wishing my casio calcu-watch was a
                            TAG-Heuer F1 watch

Nah, my wife sells a ton of those.

She still claims her Apple Watch is infinitely better.
                            Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                              Nah, my wife sells a ton of those.
                              She sells heuers?

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                              She still claims her Apple Watch is infinitely better.

Theyre too different types of expensive haha

1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                              1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                              Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                              1967 2002 parts car
                              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

She's the Tag Ambassador in Portland. It's a nice perk.
                                Derek-

Comment

Working...
                                X