thrush turbo muffler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thrush turbo muffler?

does anyone have any sound clips or running them? I want a new exhaust over stock becasue the stock sucks. I have a 325e. At the local autozone they sell thrush glasspacks, thrush turbos, flowmaster 40's, and dynom,ax superturbos. I dont want to spend too much, the flowmasters being the most i want to pay(im doing the welding ymself too). I have a glasspack on my v6 camaro, and its SO loud and has a ton of drone. I dont really want that on my bimmer

Basically, i want a nice louder then stock sound, somethin that will give a nice sporty engine tone(my gf loves a good sounding car, you have no idea, lol)
    Last edited by SS Ball3r; 10-08-2007, 05:08 PM.

The Thrush turbo muffler is a pretty low quality aluminized steel (I believe) muffler. It will be pretty loud Depending on what size you use, smaller=quieter.
    Glass packs are really worthless, its barely anything more than a straight pipe.

Comment

Go with the Dynomax Super turbo.

Great sound, cheap.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

does anyone have sound clips of any of these? i cant find any ever and it makes making a choice harder if i cant actully here what it sounds like.

Iv heard some e30's with flowmasters that sounded pretty good, but thats about it...

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          Go with the Dynomax Super turbo.

Great sound, cheap.
          make sure if you take off the cat to get a resonator though...otherwise turns your car into rice
          Originally posted by NavyE30
          I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

I had a set of these on my Nova SS some years back, but that don't help you. Although my dad but one on his little POS colt and the baffles came loose inside the muffler and pluged it up with in a week. So the quality must of gone downhill with them since i bought them.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I believe Flowmaster is Hecho in China these days.

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
              X