No announcement yet.

I hate my B&B exhaust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trade you for my IE SS exhaust? we can meet half way, like in fairfield...

its just a little bit louder than stock, and a tad deeper tone at low RPM.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 10/10ths View Post
      I think Tri-Flo has made thier exhausts a bit quieter than they used to be. (at least for the E30) I had one for an '87 IS in 2001 and I remember it bieng much louder-real deep at lower revs and it SCREAMED at the top end. I loved it.
      This last summer I got one for my '89 325i Autocross/Track car hoping for the same sound and it was toned down for sure. This is on a car with headers, and no cat so I was expecting even louder.
      I've got the same set up, but with stock headers and the cat intact, and it's not too loud at all IMO...granted, if I get to close to a car with a sensitive alarm, it can set its warning system off, but surely B&B has toned it down since the early 2000 versions.

By the way Justin, IE long tube headers are on the way along with c3motorsport coilovers, so I'll be seeing you at the track/auto-x soon hopefully.
      sigpic
      An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo84 View Post
        I've got the same set up, but with stock headers and the cat intact, and it's not too loud at all IMO...granted, if I get to close to a car with a sensitive alarm, it can set its warning system off, but surely B&B has toned it down since the early 2000 versions.

By the way Justin, IE long tube headers are on the way along with c3motorsport coilovers, so I'll be seeing you at the track/auto-x soon hopefully.

I heard you got a deal on those headers?? nice. The fit isnt perfect but I'm not complaining. It made for a decent boost in power and it doesnt "fall off" after 6k anymore. They look pretty cool too.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X