Huge craigslist douche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge craigslist douche

I texted a guy in the DFW area who had a E30 body kit for sale about the kit and to get pictures. Here's the link:

Clearly he doesn't know how to post to craigslist and he seems like a jerk based on the post alone. But I figure, it's a transaction, who cares.

I text him for pics, he sends me two pics of the entire body kit from at least 5-6 ft away, can't even see the whole set of sideskirts in the pics. So I text him back to send me new pics of the damage and the sideskirts. He then goes on to respond: $"100 come and take it." I told him I'd like to see new pictures which he attempted to send before but did not go through. He refused saying I was "BSing him". Not sure how I was BSing him but I asked nicely again explaining that I don't want to drive all the way to him with a bunch of money if I don't know for sure what I'm getting. He calls me a "jerkoff" to which I respond with hahaha, okkkkk. Which he then responds with ha and then kkkkkk. I asked "Have you been drinking" to which he responds no and then goes on to call me cocksucker 2 more times. I told him "Look why would you even pay attention to my texts if you think I'm BSing you" He responds with "Lost out on a great deal, cocksucker"

WTF is wrong with people!!!
    sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

posting has been deleted. sounds like a redneck butthole to me. just laugh it off and go about your day.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
    X