M20/M30 distributor delete plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20/M30 distributor delete plate

Just a heads up, doing a group buy for cnc'ed distributor delete plates. For those going wasted spark, cop, ect.. These will fit M20/M30 engine's. Please check the group buy section for pricing info.

Here's a few pics, these are mounted on a M30 engine.

very clean. A clear one would be pretty badass too.. Good luck!

Comment

Wouldn't be much to see with a clear one. Being that you essentially gut the distributor leaving only the cam gear. Although that might be neat to watch while running.

Comment

Only have two left from the extra couple I had made. If you want one please pm me or post in the group buy section thread.

Comment

Bump for a great Product Received mine today!

Thanks again

Jared

Comment

Just an update. Only 1 left.

Comment

I will buy it if that project you are doing with the sensor is not going to happen ...

Comment

Still available?

'89 535i/5 Holset WH1E turbo
                Follow my m106 megasquirt build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...Squirt-content

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been extremely busy with other facets of life. These are still available, but will require another group by of at least 10. There seem's to be enough interest in another batch that I will probly put up another group buy here in a couple days.

Comment

Great, sounds perfect!

Follow my m106 megasquirt build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...Squirt-content

Comment

would be in for 1
                      My Feedback Thread

Comment

id take one as well

Comment

Still getting the group buy together. But won't post it up until I have a lead time from my manufacturer. Wanna make sure I tell people the right lead time. It'll be up before the end of the week in the group buy section. Thanks.

Comment

Did you ever make a group buy thread? I don't want to miss it.

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys. Master cylinder went out in the gf's car. So her having zero brakes kinda took priority there. But now that that's taken care of group buy has been posted up in that section. Please post in there if wanting one and I'll add you to the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X