turbo oil return into B**ch tube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo oil return into B**ch tube?

Has anyone drained their turbo return into their bitch tube? Seems easier than tapping the oil pan, and I think it would work fine. Anyone have any info on this?

I can't see it working, turbo is too far away to drain properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
      I can't see it working, turbo is too far away to drain properly.
      geez I forgot the oil return tube is on the other side of the engine. :loco: I need more coffee!! Thanks Taco

Comment

There is a company that makes oiless turbo that get good reviews, it will be the next turbo I go with on my car.

http://compturbo.com/turbochargers

Comment

No options that work well are easier than tapping the block or pan.

I feel like the cleanest option is to drill and tap your block for a -10AN or -12AN fitting and thread it in with some sealant. Best spot I've seen to do this is right behind the AC bracket, which usually ends up directly below the drain from the turbo and only needs like a 1.5ft straight line.

Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
            There is a company that makes oiless turbo that get good reviews, it will be the next turbo I go with on my car.

http://compturbo.com/turbochargers
            I'm running a Comp Triplex 6262 on my Audi. I absolutely love it.

I almost went with one of their oil-less turbos. I would have too if I hadn't talked to a few people that were running them. Apparently they were horrendously laggy, they were still working out what type of grease to run in the CHRAs to make them spool like a oil fed turbo. Now, that was something like 3 years ago, so they very easily could have it all sorted out.

Precision.... ohhhhhh do I hate Precision turbos. Don't support that shit company /rant.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X