Why does Kaisch remain in the race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Kaisch remain in the race?

The guy is spending money on advertising but he has not even made blip in any of the primary's.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

In the polls I've seen he's more likely to win against against clinton or sanders than any of the other republicans.
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Funny, I had never heard of him before this week. Granted our primary is March 1st
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

he's running as a dark horse candidate in case the frontrunners run into each other and implode
        cars beep boop

Comment

Hes running as the "moderate" republican.

If thats even a thing in this current GOP race, they all seem pretty off the end right.

But yeah, maybe trump will slam dunk him out next.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

For the hugs man, he just loves to hug people.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            he's running as a dark horse candidate in case the frontrunners run into each other and implode
            Didn't realize Katy P decided to endorse him.

Comment

I'd hug her.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Hes running as the "moderate" republican.

If thats even a thing in this current GOP race, they all seem pretty off the end right.

The fact anyone would consider Kasich "moderate" scares the shit out of me. I used to live in Ohio, he's about as much of an extreme right Christian supremacist as the rest of them, especially with his recent attacks on abortion rights within the state.

"His words are just prettier packaging for the same right-wing agenda of the other GOP presidential candidates." - Joe Schiavoni, Ohio Senate Minority Leader
                sigpic
                1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                  The fact anyone would consider Kasich "moderate" scares the shit out of me. I used to live in Ohio, he's about as much of an extreme right Christian supremacist as the rest of them, especially with his recent attacks on abortion rights within the state.

"His words are just prettier packaging for the same right-wing agenda of the other GOP presidential candidates." - Joe Schiavoni, Ohio Senate Minority Leader
                  The fact that anyone would consider Kasich right-wing is crazy to me.
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post

Thats why I had "moderate" in quotes, he could be considered moderate next to the other GOP candidates, but yeah, he is pretty terrible.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                      The fact that anyone would consider Kasich right-wing is crazy to me.
                      If you think he is liberal or too moderate then you are off the right side of the deep end by a mile. GOP has gone so far away from being conservative its hilarious.
                      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        If you think he is liberal or too moderate then you are off the right side of the deep end by a mile. GOP has gone so far away from being conservative its hilarious.
                        Contradictory post is contradictory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Is your reading comprehension insufficient or?
                          willschnitz

Comment

You think Kasich practically a right-wing extremist. Then you say the GOP has strayed so far from conservatism that it is hilarious to you.

You seem to imply that Kasich is too conservative, then turn around and immediately say that the GOP isn't conservative.

I can't be the only one who is confused by your post above.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Kasich and Carson are siphoning votes from the others which Cruz and Rubio want as long they result in a fewer delegates for Trump. If somehow the number of delegates does not reach the magic number then the party can try and trick their way out of putting Trump as the nominee. Of course he would just run independent and guarantee a Clinton or Sanders victory. Trump is a liberal masquerading as conservative, or perhaps where the GOP have taken the party line to he is what today's conservative actually is. At least he is closer to the middle as is Clinton. Sanders would be just as bad as Cruz. Rubio should be Clinton's running mate :p
                              sigpic
                              Gun control means using both hands
                              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Working...
                              X