The Panama Papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Panama Papers

Once again we see that the 1% are taxed too much. If only taxes weren't so stringent on the very wealthy, they wouldn't have to resort to these kinds of measures! I say, more tax cuts for the wealthy so they don't have to go through all this trouble of evading unfair taxes.

A few trillion dollars may be able to keep everyone fed, pay for everyone's healthcare, and make everyone's lives better, but these guys EARNED their money. Fair and square! You don't see them complaining about their lot in life. No, they take ACTION to avoid the injustice in their lives. In fact, the poor should probably take more lessons of wealth management from the 1%, their lives would be better off. But they're lazy, that's why they're poor.
    AWD > RWD

Maybe if you'd boot strap your boot straps a little higher you'd be able to boot strap your own Panama Papers.

Commie.
    Instagram
    sigpic
    Current: 99 M3
    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

I only came back to view P&R for this.

Cant wait for all the US names to be released, gonna be juicy when you see all of hilldogs top donors on the list.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

I'd like to see the names of all US politicians listed. The whole 1% thing has gotten insane.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

All the US names should be released soon. I am expecting 95% of our politicians to be there, lol.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            I only came back to view P&R for this.

Cant wait for all the US names to be released, gonna be juicy when you see all of hilldogs top donors on the list.
            Shillary and Bill will be on the list, the only question is how much money do they have hidden away?

Comment

^

Only as much as they have been able to skim off the top from the Clinton Foundation.... Or what was paid by off shore "contributors" directly into those accounts. This will be interesting to say the least
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

:popcorn:
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  Shillary and Bill will be on the list, the only question is how much money do they have hidden away?
                  Oh yeah. I'd be surprised if they weren't. The only politician that'll disappoint me if they're on the list is Bernie. The rest I already knew were scumbags.

Come on... don't let the last true hope for America be just as corrupt as the rest.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

I thought the fake Indian was our last hope....
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      http://www.wired.com/2016/04/reporte...lower-history/

Once again we see that the 1% are taxed too much. If only taxes weren't so stringent on the very wealthy, they wouldn't have to resort to these kinds of measures! I say, more tax cuts for the wealthy so they don't have to go through all this trouble of evading unfair taxes.

A few trillion dollars may be able to keep everyone fed, pay for everyone's healthcare, and make everyone's lives better, but these guys EARNED their money. Fair and square! You don't see them complaining about their lot in life. No, they take ACTION to avoid the injustice in their lives. In fact, the poor should probably take more lessons of wealth management from the 1%, their lives would be better off. But they're lazy, that's why they're poor.
                      you have more faith than me that ANY increase in taxes would be used to do something good, no matter who it was increased on.
                      personally the middle class don't pay enough
                      history is not on your side
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Comment

come on and explain
                          something north of 50% of our fellow citizens pay No tax at all, and many get money back at the same time.
                          everyone should have skin in the game
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

how about you "come on and explain" because your posts are rambling and don't have anything to do with the thread topic

Comment

i thought the thread was about taxes, and hiding wealth from taxes
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X