X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another photo.
    Attached Files
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
    It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
    you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

are you sure someone just didnt put that knob on the car, you might have had a 5 gear you never used!
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Lol

Comment

LOL I spent like 6 months trying to use a non existent fifth gear on the highway,so no.
          It wasnt there.Definitely not.
          N.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
          It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
          you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

Jehnert Doorboards. Picked them up yesterday, perfect for my convertible

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

hurry up and get those installed!
              -Alex

Comment

woah! any pictures of the backs of the doorcards?

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
                  Jehnert Doorboards. Picked them up yesterday, perfect for my convertible

anyone have pics of these installed?
                  never seen anything like it ever 0.o

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
                    woah! any pictures of the backs of the doorcards?
                    i can take some by time. they are made out of fiber glass.

here is a pic how they look installed:

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

whoa thats awesome. who made those?
                      I think having the speaker under the door handle by itself would look good too.
                      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Comment

Jehnert made those

[/color]

Comment

Has anybody ever seen one of these? After a seat I found two pictures on google.

e30 instrument cluster with...

guess what it is....

A CLOCK!!

km/h Liters and rear fog options! This will look great on the interior of my federalized but euro 1986 325iX. Any idea how to swap the tachometer into a cluster? I may take it apart and put it into the eta cluster I have, I need to know my rpm in a 5 speed!
                          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

you should be able to just remove the clock via 4 screws on the back of the cluster. obviously, you need to remove take the whole cluster apart to do this.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Someone posted that same cluster on THIS thread almost exactly 4 years ago.... 2/11/08

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                              Has anybody ever seen one of these? After a seat I found two pictures on google.

e30 instrument cluster with...

guess what it is....

A CLOCK!!

km/h Liters and rear fog options! This will look great on the interior of my federalized but euro 1986 325iX. Any idea how to swap the tachometer into a cluster? I may take it apart and put it into the eta cluster I have, I need to know my rpm in a 5 speed!
                              Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                              How about a cluster with a clock.

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post
                                Someone posted that same cluster on THIS thread almost exactly 4 years ago.... 2/11/08
                                Oh nice! I definitely looked at like the last 15 pages of this thread, not the first 3 haha.

That one is a motometer, the one I got is a VDO and goes to 240 instead of 220 kmh, very interesting though
                                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Working...
                                X