bmwmercedesparts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    Just run studs and spacers. Why spend all that when you already have 15x7 weaves?

Repaint them yourself if that's the big thing. Not a big deal, tbh. Dismount, degrease, wash, paint. Remount.
    because i sold them when i shouldn't have. lol.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

If you guys want or need to obtain parts though a dealer, I can't say enough good things about BMW of Schererville (http://www.bmwpartsoutlet.com/). Scott is the parts manager there and has been providing me with excellent service for my E30 and E39 orders the past couple of years. If he doesn't stock it he can typically have it the next day, then 2 days transit to me; order by Tuesday, have it by Friday. Only once have I had to wait longer than that for a part - a sunroof seal that had to come from overseas.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I ordered from bmwmercedesparts.com before. They were sightly cheaper then Tischer (getbmwparts.com) so I figured I would give them a shot on parts for my diff rebuild. The parts finally showed up literally 2.5 months after I placed it. Many many phone calls were made to get it in that amount of time. Hate to see what it would be like if I didn't. On a side note, I ordered a lot of bolts, washers, etc. Instead of having them separately bagged they were grouped together meaning I had to measure and check realoem constantly to see if I installed the proper bolt and washer when rebuilding it. Tedious as hell.

Comment

I ordered over $3,500 worth of parts for my M3 resto and they were great. They forgot to ship my OEM EVO II lip and I called them and they overnighted the part on there dime.

Comment

Same here.. Purchased some iX brake booster clevis parts for 24v swap just to test the waters. Took 6 weeks to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              You guys want your cake and eat it too? lol. There is always some sort of trade off when it comes to inexpensive dealers. Order your dealer only speciality parts from them if you aren't in a hurry. If you are, then perhaps you are better off paying more someplace else.

Communication? Seems that was what both buyers are gripping about not the back lack of responding to a simple question.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I ordered a full set of IS side skirts, I was told they didn't have them in stock. I would have to wait 3 months for them to come from Germany. i wasn't in any rush, so i was ready to wait. Two weeks later a 6ft box from fedex was at my house with the sideskirts.

Guess i was a lucky customer!

Comment

Working...
                X