blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
    Thanks for all your help Steve with my order.....Answered all my questions, and made it that much easier to place my order, without having to fiddle around w/ part #'s etc online. Now I wish it would be that easy to install all the parts that are coming my way. lol.
    Thanks Anthony ... Pleasure working with you
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

soft hands

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
        Thanks Anthony ... Pleasure working with you
        ;)
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

First time dealing with Steve. Should of done it a long time ago. I had about 3 hours of sleep so who knows what I sounded like on the phone lol. But anyways, I called and ordered a geibo. He made sure that I got the correct one, and sent it promptly. In fact it got here a day early. Now my car is back on the road! Thanks and ill be a return customer.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

What more can be said about this man, he is an absolute pleasure to deal business with and knows and sets the benchmark for customer service...thanks a million blunt
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

its been 2 years, I knew Blunttech...
              I found it from google, in that time I want to buy euro trim...
              then I contact thru email... fast reply, answered and suggested cheapest way either for shipping or building my e30...

Im blunttech customer from Indonesia
              and I just received today of H&R race and Bilstein sport from Blunttech

Steve gave me present Blunttech 02 hotwheels

Blunttech is really that customer service live on !!
              Last edited by ngampleh; 08-20-2014, 11:39 PM.
              [ETA - E30 Adapters] 5 Lug kit with e46m3 front and e46 325/328i rear brake setup
              ---------------------------------------------------------------
              [ETA - E30 Adapters] - 5 Lug kit | DTM Shifter | DSSR
              ---------------------------------------------------------------
              Transaction Feedback

Comment

Awesome service is always an email away. He saved me alot of time and money from having to ship from multiple places. Thanks again Steve
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Just ordered a new flex disc. Emailed quote returned to me in under 10 min. Part shipping this afternoon. Great service!
                  Can't wait for Blunttech Canada!
                  Dale
                  1991 E30 Touring

Comment

Not sure if I ever left a review from before, so anyways...

Bought a pair of axle shafts some months ago and then new axle bolts last month. The first time he was on vacation when I emailed about axles as one had a torn cv joint but he still replied fast and got the axles coming even faster. When I sheared an axle bolt I decided to buy a replacement and extras for the future. Wasn't sure which size bolt I needed but again he got back to me right away and helped me figure out which size I needed. And of course they were at my door just about in two days.

Steve is the real epitome of great customer service, and I will always go to him first for any parts. No CnB yet but one day! Thanks blunt!
                    Last edited by shameson; 08-03-2014, 08:04 PM.
                    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Just bought a valve cover set, got here in a really timely manner. Super chill guy. I will be buying from Blunt from now on.
                      sigpic

-1991 m50/s50 318i :up:
                      -1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

If you haven't boughten from blunttech your doing it wrong. Good products, great service and I know no mater how late in the day I order. It will be at my door in two days and it always is.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Ordering parts from blunt is the best. I just shoot him a list of things that I need and he finds everything and shoots me the price. He knows EXACTLY what I always need. Seriously, ordering is the best experience. No wasting time looking through page after page of parts and throwing them in a cart. And everything is always at my place in a couple days. Only thing I don't like is that I've ordered a bunch of stuff and never received a C n' B on my package! C'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                            Ordering parts from blunt is the best. I just shoot him a list of things that I need and he finds everything and shoots me the price. He knows EXACTLY what I always need. Seriously, ordering is the best experience. No wasting time looking through page after page of parts and throwing them in a cart. And everything is always at my place in a couple days. Only thing I don't like is that I've ordered a bunch of stuff and never received a C n' B on my package! C'mon!
                            I have to be careful with CnBs. I just sent an e39 regulator to NYC with a huge dripping CnBs and numerous works of art on each side of the box. We left it out for the UPS lady to pick up as we were late. She took pics of all the artwork and asked about it the next day. When my customer recd the box it had been repacked (poorly).. So UPS wouldnt deliver the box with artwork Ill have to keep it all on the inside from now on.
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Lololol I as we'll haven't received a c n b on any boxes yet but one day it will happen I already know.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I ordered a power steering rack after 3pm wed and received before noon on thursday, wow. Thank you Steve.
                                sigpic
                                Reich und Roll!

Comment

Working...
                                X