Miami Bimmer Club Beach BBQ 4 May '14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami Bimmer Club Beach BBQ 4 May '14

Planning on finally having the E30 back on the road, wondering if anyone wants to meet up and roll down there. Post here, be cool to see a bunch of E30s together...

My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Myself and my two brothers are all going to be in town, so we can join(2xe30,28.36).. Ill ask the local crew too, but they will probably see the post.

Comment

Hi to all if the reunion goes I am in, for first time atte jorge

Comment

Any more info on this? Google and the only thing is from MBC... so I am sure David is going lol... gotta get the rest to tag.

Comment

My neighbor is actually the one who is setting this up lol I should be going in my e30, my friends boosted e28, will probably at the body/paint shop and I informed my other friend who has an e30 as well. Should be a great turnout (hopefully) lol

Comment

Why is it going back to the shop??!!?.. Just finished my last final today.. now I don't know what to do with my life!

Comment

There were a few minor imperfections with paint, just going back to get all the fixed. I still have my last final Saturday Morning lol

Comment

sounds good fellas, the more the better.

i'm in Doral, so if we could all come to common ground where to meet up at..

and let's cross our fingers the rain comes next week and not next weekend.
                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.

Comment

tell him to bring his e28 the imperfections can wait! lol. We can meet any where FIU , UM, Target parking lot like last time... etc

Comment

dang... get back from a 3 day vacation and my car wont start... I have power at main relay but the fuel pump relay is original.. bought new ones for each.. worst case I have spares. Pumps don't run when jumped and I just replaced both so who knows.... Too damn hot out to tackle the problem.

Comment

offical thread...

CLICK THIS LINK BRAH

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                      sounds good fellas, the more the better.

i'm in Doral, so if we could all come to common ground where to meet up at..

and let's cross our fingers the rain comes next week and not next weekend.

Im in Doral too... e46 vert.

Comment

I got a text last night about meeting up at Braman BMW. Anybody interested in meeting there? Too far or is that a good central location for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by alpineII_dirty View Post
                          There were a few minor imperfections with paint, just going back to get all the fixed. I still have my last final Saturday Morning lol
                          No excuse, I'm taking the hoopty. Fading clear coat and all.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
                          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon
                          Originally posted by s0urce
                          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

anyone gonna caravan down there today?
                            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                            LSx e36TI coming soon
                            Originally posted by s0urce
                            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

E30 meet

New to this site. Recently moved to Florida a couple months ago and I heard about this BMW meet today in Miami, but it was too late for me to drive down there. Does anyone know if they are going to have another meet? I'd love to meet up with other E30's. I have an alpine Weiss 91 318is. If anyone went and knows about another meet please let me know. Thanks

José

Comment

Working...
                              X