X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That guy does nice work. Keep us updated.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

this master craftsman from germany whose doing my interior sent me these pics of his ride ... thought i'd share ... i'm quite sure he did the tunes, too, & won an award for it ... mighty impressive ... my attention keeps focusing on that leather wrapped dash ... & the speaker enclosures ... steering wheel controls ... speaker enclosures ... etc, etc, etc ... you can practically smell all that leather in the pics ... haha
        Attached Files
        '92 alpinweiss 5spd cabrio w/mtech appearance package & factory hardtop
        '95 alpinweiss 528iT
        '88 dodge ram 50 sport cab

Comment

Ryan you Cabrio makes mine look like a beater lol
          Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
          Alice the Time Capsule
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
          87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

That guys interior looks awesome with all that leather but I wonder why he relocated the headunit to the vents and what is now located in the DIN slot? He also installed tweeters in the A pillar and dash and opted not to use the factory tweeter pods. Very interesting.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Awesome to see 16 years pass and the love still growing stronger.
              sigpic
              January 2012 COTM

Comment

He also leathered over the side vents in the dash ... guessing it might be a demo car for his business.

Comment

couple of days later ... here's what the console looks installed ...
                  Attached Files
                  '95 alpinweiss 528iT

Comment

Great car! I don't know how I feel about the m stitching on a convertible.

Comment

I dyed my ZHP shift knob and my e brake handle cardinal red to match the boots and the rest of the interior. I've been wavering on it. Not sure if I liked it better black with colored boots or all red. I think your pics made my mind up. Just the boots colored are a much stronger accent than everything being colored. It looks really good.

Now I have to buy a new ZHP knob and ebrake handle, haha shit.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

I like the re-positioned heated seat switches.
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

thanks for the kind words ... repositioning the heated seat switches is a snap ... once you cut the extra hole, the heated seat cables are long enough to stretch to their new location with no slicing or dicing ... & i then moved the displaced window circuit breaker up to the dash to the left of my power top switch
                          '95 alpinweiss 528iT

Comment

Interested in what you are thinking in terms of seat upholstery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yo, htseng ... here's a pic of the style that i will be doing on the front door/rear panel cards ... where you see black it will be lotusweiss ... & where you see red it will be silbergrau ... with silver grey stitching on the inserts ... & M seams on the door pulls/map pockets (to tie in the M seams on the console & the mtech II steering wheel) ...

regarding seats ... i'll be reupholstering them in the same factory lotusweiss napa with white seams ... however ... the center inserts of the front & back seats will be silbergrau napa with silver grey stitching ...headrests in silbergrau napa with lotusweiss napa sides ... my carpet is silver grey so i feel that, in the end, the interior will all tie together ... i've never seen a two tone lotusweiss/silbergrau e30 interior before so i am curious as to how it will finally turn out in the end .......
                              Attached Files
                              '95 alpinweiss 528iT

Comment

Originally posted by ryan SF cabrio View Post
                                thanks for the kind words ... repositioning the heated seat switches is a snap ... once you cut the extra hole, the heated seat cables are long enough to stretch to their new location with no slicing or dicing ... & i then moved the displaced window circuit breaker up to the dash to the left of my power top switch
                                That is a cool idea. I may have to look into doing the switch relocation with my vert. And I love the look of that new center console!
                                Current: 2011 M3
                                Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1992 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT, 2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Comment

Working...
                                X