No announcement yet.

Obamacareless begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, those lazy communist liberal Germans don't know jack about how to run an economy. They probably spend all their time worshiping Marx and Obama or something. :p
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
      You know who gets government run healthcare? These lazy good for nothing freeloaders.
      Look how miserable they are.

Difference is those people in your photo are working.... unlike the millions of US citizens that also get health care and not work!

Their current unemployment is at 5.5percent with a population of 81.8 million. Vs America at 313 million+ people and a much higher unemployed.

Cant even compare the two...
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        Difference is those people in your photo are working.... unlike the millions of US citizens that also get health care and not work!

Their current unemployment is at 5.5percent with a population of 81.8 million. Vs America at 313 million+ people and a much higher unemployed.

Cant even compare the two...
        So are you saying the 5.5% of Germans that are unemployed are not getting government healthcare? In 2006 Germany's unemployment rate peaked at 11.6%. The current US unemployment rare is 7.6%. Why exactly can't you compare the two?

Comment

Here's our system currently - About 47 million without healthcare in the U.S. Those people do not see a family physician, nor can they afford to go to Doc-in-the box. First thing anyone says when you seek medical aid "and how will you be paying for this?" So they put off addressing potential life threatening issues. Their medical problem gets worse, so they show up at emergency rooms so ill they can't be turned away, or arrive via ambulance. Hospitals don't just absorb those massive costs, they spread them around and everyone has to pay for people that have no healthcare. Not much of a system.
          sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Edit: The little woman loses her H/C in 8 days thanks to the inception of 0 care, its going to be a struggle to find her comparable coverage to what she has now via what is going to be available though 0 care, and likely to cost us even more.

While I can't speak for the cost of your future insurance plan, your girlfriend is losing her employer-provided healthcare not due to the ACA, but due to her employer's mismanagement of funds, lack of concern about their employees, and inherent greed.

Comment

^

Why do you assume its employer provided???? What in that post implied employer provided??? We BUY hers though what was a state organized pool that is funded solely through premiums the state mearly provided the abilty to group enough people togeather to get a plan discount.

With 0 care starting they have disloved the program and from her inital perusing of the options it looks like a lesser amount of coverage with more location restrictions for more money monthly. More than likely we are going to just suck it up and pay it until I get home next and the let the govt socially engineer our lives with the tax code and this O-bortion of a law, and go through the proceedings to be able to add her to my benefits package
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-24-2013, 01:51 PM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Is the current plan a high-deductible plan?

Comment

NO. Why on earth would I buy a high deductable plan???? Pay now or pay latter your, going to pay one way or another.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Open competition is more efficient than any single payer system. When businesses have to compete for business they become more streamlined and efficient. Show me 1 thing that the Gov is efficient at?

There is a lot of things that Medicaid/care do not pay for and that falls back on the patient. Also charged a high interest rate.

Go fuck up on your taxes and see what the IRS does to you in interest and penalty. Talk about the highest RAPE ever! And they can lock your accounts for non or late payment and garnish your wages. And these are the guys that will be enforcing Ocare.

Reason the US has the best health care is due to the fact its lucrative. And the world benefits by our health care inventions.

Not everyone can be a brain surgeon. And those that are, are compensated for it. More fairly than say a major league baseball player. But I guess that is the society that we live in.
                    Jesus. It's sure entertaining to read this nonsense from time to time, but that's about it. So highly misguided. :thumbs down:
                    1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

^Why do you assume its employer provided???? What in that post implied employer provided??? We BUY hers though what was a state organized pool that is funded solely through premiums the state mearly provided the abilty to group enough people togeather to get a plan discount.

i assumed your lady worked, my bad.

Comment

I scanned most of this. In my case, I pay $192.year for my health care coverage. My deductible is $800, at which point most major items are covered 80% insurance, 20% by me. That is, until I reach $4000 - which is my max out of pocket. (In-Network of course).

First, I'm not looking forward to paying more. I'm healthy, and I essentially take on the risk of paying less each year, with the chance that when I do get sick I have to pay more.

Second, I'd agree, the cost of healthcare is OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, fuck, I go in to have my knee checked, and I'm greeted with a bill for $80. FOR WHAT? For him to spend 2 minutes telling me my knee is fine - seriously, $80??? I want to know when I'm about to get charged for bullshit like that - $20-30, sure, but 80?? How about some testing that I could have had done free at the health clinic, costing me $400? Insane!

So, what do I do? Stop going to the doctor. Fuck em, I'm healthy, screw it.

I am NOT looking forward to paying 9% of my salary. I already pay 15-20% in taxes, another 10% in SS...jesus, might as well quit my job.

I hate all the taxes, fees and bullshit. I understand why everyone needs insurance, but...I don't know how to fix it. I'll take care of myself - let me keep my money and I'll manage it. Thanks.

Sigh...lol
                        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                          I scanned most of this. In my case, I pay $192.year for my health care coverage. My deductible is $800, at which point most major items are covered 80% insurance, 20% by me. That is, until I reach $4000 - which is my max out of pocket. (In-Network of course).
                          how in the hell do you pay that little for health care?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                            i assumed your lady worked, my bad.
                            Maybe she does and her company does not offer health benefits.

Comment

NO. Why on earth would I buy a high deductable plan???? Pay now or pay latter your, going to pay one way or another.
                              Unless you have serious/chronic health problems, there is absolutely no reason to NOT have a high-deductible plan when you are young.

The math works in your favor in 9 out of 10 instances.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                                Jesus. It's sure entertaining to read this nonsense from time to time, but that's about it. So highly misguided. :thumbs down:

Enlighten all of us then with your wisdom and knowledge please!

Comment

Working...
                                X