No announcement yet.

new suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah sorry i dont have pictures of the rear install, but i didnt lower the differential like that guides say to. I just lowered the exhaust and let the arm drop as much as possible then compressed the rear spring and was able to get it out

Comment

I was actually wondering since the spring is so small, how it doesn't fall outta that sleeve. I guess if you jack it up, the spring stays in place but looks like it wouldn't touch either chassis or arm...kinda like the front but it stays on because of the shock in the center.

COTM

Comment

theres also 3 tiny holes at the bottem of each sleeve that a small alan screw goes if and can tighten it up on the little nipple that sticks out with the spring pad is

Comment

Looks good. I would drop the front a little more. How much was the set up and where did you get it?
          sigpic
          1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
          1995 E30 325e (in progress)
          1987 E30 325is (totaled)
          1990 E30 325i
          1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
          1996 E36 328ic
          1997 Z3
          2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

yeah im going to try an mess with it more waiting on some euroweaves first tho. Anyways it came out to around 240 shipped
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X